E3 2018 Reactions and Discussions
Calling all gamers! E3 is here! Finally! :D

So here's the schedule for all the live conferences. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2018-press-conference-schedule-for-nintendo-son/1100-6458180/ If anyone finds a better one, feel free to post it. And of course leave links to live conference videos when they come~

So once we see all the conferences, we can use this thread to discuss all the new cool games we'll get in the next year :3

Here's to new games!~
StepfordCrimson said:
we can use this thread to discuss all the new cool games we'll get in the next year :3
next year
That's a lot of wishful thinking you got there.
Mindwipe said:
I CAN DREAM DARN IT > 3<
Mindwipe said:
Well, it's at least not as wishful as thinking that you can make a thread to discuss creating new MC games for the future...
I'm so excited for Square Enix! Too bad I'll be at work...
Auri said:
I'm so excited for Square Enix! Too bad I'll be at work...
FFVII remake? I hope to see something more.

But for me, this E3 will be Nintendo and Sony <3
Oh, man, the one game I'm really looking forward to is Ghost of Tsushima. I've been a fan of Sucker Punch games ever since INfamous, and they haven't let me down yet. Also an open-world samurai game is something I've wanted for a long time. What's your most anticipated game?
Who's ready for the DEVOLVER DIGITAL SHITPOST EVENT #2 LEZ GO
Literally the only thing I want is to see a DMC5 announcement and for Capcom to pull a "Demo out... TODAY!" sort of thing.

I will freak out.

Edit: Also Cyberpunk 2077!!!!
Pinkanator said:
Who's ready for the DEVOLVER DIGITAL SHITPOST EVENT #2 LEZ GO
Didnt devolver digital apologize in advance for the press conference this year? Dis gonna be good
M$ has this one chance to impress with Halo news. I'm excited for the arcade game Fireteam Raven, (not just because a buddy of mine worked on it), but it also wasn't a microsoft project. It was a 3rd party team, not M$ or 343i. They need to announce Halo 6 or some kind of mainline halo game because fans are jumping ship left and right. They also have spurned the PC audience so many times, that unless they do something super crazy for us, we're likely not to come back. Especially considering the whole Halo Online/Eldewrito debacle. Which the devs of that are under some kind of gag order or NDA, which we assume lifts after E3, if M$ makes an announcement about it there (which I HIGHLY doubt for various reasons).
I care about so little from M$ anymore, but there's a small part of me that is picking deities and praying that they'll do something good for the community for just once ever.
Give me FE Switch news or give me death.
I'm just here for KH3 news.

Sophia said:
Didnt devolver digital apologize in advance for the press conference this year? Dis gonna be good
it had better be.
TOMORROW'S UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES TODAY!
Skyrim for the IBM 5100, anyone?
ShadowSeraphim said:
ok that made me laugh XD
I don't buy the idea of normal people being excited for E3 anymore seeing how quick they are to toss it into the wood chipper and make a mockery of it so quickly. Just be honest instead of hiding it under a facade.
If we're going off the idea of "normal people," they probably aren't aware the thing exists. The only trade events mainstream media (at least in the US) seems to cover are CES and WWDC, and I feel like the gaming industry only has itself to blame for the lack of coverage.
ShadowSeraphim said:
Argonis said:
ok that made me laugh XD
Skyrim for the Atari 2600 would be better, in my opinion, since the Atari 2600 has a controller.
Since they found that Tales of Vesperia anniversary site, I'm hoping for more details about a remaster.
Sol420 said:
Since they found that Tales of Vesperia anniversary site, I'm hoping for more details about a remaster.
^Mah Man
the killed command and conquer

again

for the 3rd time

i feel so dead inside
My precious bby yarny is back. And literally nothing else was good about ea
skullman2033 said:
literally nothing else was good about ea
So same as always. XD
skullman2033 said:
My precious bby yarny is back. And literally nothing else was good about ea
YARN BOI HYPE

It pleases me greatly that Unravelled and Sea of Solitude had way more tweets on twitter trends that just about everything else at the conference combined.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfRwdCZWsAA7keB.jpg

this sums up my desires from E3 and my reaction to EA
Well I for one was hyped they finally confirmed clone wars stuff coming for battlefront 2, plus getting not just obi-wan and grievous but also anakin and dooku.
I'm happy about finally getting confirmation on the Battlefront 2 stuff.

Command and Conquer mobile game makes me really sad :(
Forgot to mention this earlier but I hope for some kind of announcement about xenoblade x on switch. As much as I like 1 and 2, i prefer open world games where I can create my own character to really get immersed in it.
I'm actually fine with a C&C mobile game. Mobile needs more decent RTS games, and this isn't perfect, not by a longshot, but it's a start that I'm very willing to try.