Imasuky said:
I will stand in the dead center of the escalator with my hands on both rails.
I had no idea the evil that man was capable of until today. My innocence shattered I long to go back to those simpler days when I was ignorant of the darkness of humankind

Also. I mean I could just duck under ya know?
Oh! I have a better one! I'd BAN SUGAR. Bam, it's illegal.
Everyone has to do cocaine like a normal person from now on kthx <3

(Also, @IttyBit: awwww ♥ ♥ ♥)
Friye said:
Oh! I have a better one! I'd BAN SUGAR. Bam, it's illegal.
Everyone has to do cocaine like a normal person from now on kthx <3
Yes, Pat. You can also do that. (That’s 2 things Pat would do! Do I hear 3??)
Defcon7 said:
Yes, Pat. You can also do that. (That’s 2 things Pat would do! Do I hear 3??)
Who's Pat? Am I getting pats? :o

Head pats for everyone!!
Friye said:

Head pats for everyone!!
yeah lol i wanna know too
also i want pats.
Go to transport terminals, marketplaces, and other network hubs and implant in everyone the suggestion to have obsessive thoughts of masturbation and exhibition fantasies, which they will confess to anyone they consider remotely compatible at nearest opportunity to satisfy their lust.

i.e. lewd everyone with everyone.

spoiler
Friye said:

Head pats for everyone!!
Argonis said:
yeah lol i wanna know too
also i want pats.
I thought Pat was just Argonis' IRL name since multiple people were calling him Pat. Is this an inside joke I'm not aware of?
spoiler
Make a lot of hot gals be my zombie walking harem ladies. simple, fresh, and doesn't involve having others kill themselves. Seriously, the fuck is wrong with y'all?
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
I had no idea the evil that man was capable of until today. My innocence shattered I long to go back to those simpler days when I was ignorant of the darkness of humankind

Also. I mean I could just duck under ya know?
Spread my legs as well.
Friye said:

Head pats for everyone!!
Pat is part of the youtube group The Super Best Friends, Aka The Zaibatsu.

a running gag is that Pat is a hardcore crackhead, also that he wants to become and immortal toilet, and gain the power to make his enemies shit their pants on command
I'd just wipe all the Kaa pics from the hub tbh
Snap the ladie at the milk bar to give me a golden caramel donut for every time I came in.
DHB said:
Snap the ladie at the milk bar to give me a golden caramel donut for every time I came in.
a humble man right here.
so this is pretty much "what would you do if you could alter reality for a week". well for one, i would alter reality so that i'm not limited to a week. then i would just have a universe-sized party! (and everyone on here will be freed to do whatever you want!)
I would probably mind control my way onto all the news channels and then use my hypnosis powers to control everyone who's watching. Then I would transfer only some of my powers to them so they can hypnotize whoever wasnt watching the news to make them obey me.
That way I can pretty much take over the world lol, and just as an insurance policy, once I lose my powers after a week, everyone will still have to obey me and do whatever I want them to do, no matter how unreasonable.
I guess I'd go full on supervillian and try to destroy the internet. For laughs of course.
Rivi said:
I guess I'd go full on supervillian and try to destroy the internet. For laughs of course.
But then you wouldn't have internet :O Think of the consequences!
I would, in order:

Work out a way to use my powers to sort every major world issue.

Proceed to get in a position to sort out every major world issue.

Do so and make it permanent.

Then retire in what would hopefully be a better world for it.

...Maybe build a small harem for myself on the side if people want in, but mainly the make world better thing.
People you don't get genie powers,

you get the powers of hypnotic suggestion, used in proximity.

You must make things possible through what real people can actually do themselves.
i would fuck with so many people
so many people

i don't think you fully comprehend the sheer magnitude of pure, concentrated tomfuckery i would get up to

none would be safe