Account removal
Hello,
I am hoping to have my account deleted. I have gleamed conflicting information on this, both that it can and cannot be done. I can understand hesitation, but I'll go through whatever verification process the mods need, in order to feel confident that this is not done by someone other than the user.
The best that we can say is log off and never ever log back in as the mods have deleted accounts before and have gotten complaints because it wasn't the actual user. There's no verification, there's no deletion.
Hypnosis-guy said:
The best that we can say is log off and never ever log back in as the mods have deleted accounts before and have gotten complaints because it wasn't the actual user. There's no verification, there's no deletion.
Essentially this. Account removals were a thing you could message the mods for, then certain users had their account removed because a roommate or troll logged into their account and decided to be a dick and have another person's account removed.

Since then, account removals aren't a thing anymore. Best thing you can do is just not go here anymore.