Been a little while since I've uploaded something, so here's something I did about 24 hours ago. Pardon the name and trigger omissions (most names at least), but I think it's for the best and was requested for one of them not to put. Hope you enjoy...

https://pastebin.com/0kxQjDv7

Edit: also apologies if some lines seem strange; Discord is fussy about how many lines you can copy at once and I may have missed some areas of splicing together.
Bobbette said:
Been a little while since I've uploaded something, so here's something I did about 24 hours ago. Pardon the name and trigger omissions (most names at least), but I think it's for the best and was requested for one of them not to put. Hope you enjoy...

https://pastebin.com/0kxQjDv7

Edit: also apologies if some lines seem strange; Discord is fussy about how many lines you can copy at once and I may have missed some areas of splicing together.
You're on Discord too?
Viscaria said:
http://www.mcstories.com/ICantWait/ICantWait.html

There you go! Vague recollection comes through.
Thankyouverymuch random past Internet person.
UselessFish said:
Thankyouverymuch random past Internet person.
I forgot about this story until you mentioned it, now i remember it was one of my fav's too right. Thanks Viscaria~
would this be the right place to ask for sessions or is there another forum post for that?
Hodgepodge said:
would this be the right place to ask for sessions or is there another forum post for that?
If you're looking for a session to be part of, i'd recommend hanging out on sleepychat and seeing if anybody is offering for a group/private session.
https://pastebin.com/CVKymu29
Somewhat awkward beginning, but I still did good, I guess
http://imgur.com/a/F93sM

Yeah my english isnt to good but i hope you enjoy that
http://logs.omegle.com/25b4342e2c8a5804

Male sub NSFW

I had a lot of fun with this as you can see.
http://logs.omegle.com/0d19b239fef6edcb

Femsub/maledom

It was my first time doing a transformation and i haven´t heard any transformation myself, critics not only are welcom but surely needed
http://logs.omegle.com/38e9457a2f219725
Yall are gonna love this. My first shot at domming. Sub seemed real happy. There's a long rambling bit of aftercare at the end but hey that shit is IMPORTANT anyway so don't forget to do it.
Yo and don't send me random messages on my discord or random friend requests, I'll block your ass.
Well I was just here not a week ago but FUK that was a good session. I'm getting pretty proud of my hypnosis.
https://pastebin.com/aRDjpFCY
Pastebin because Omegle was being a butt and wouldn't give me a link
OmegaLurker said:
Well I was just here not a week ago but FUK that was a good session. I'm getting pretty proud of my hypnosis.
https://pastebin.com/aRDjpFCY
Pastebin because Omegle was being a butt and wouldn't give me a link
God Damit, the only female tist in all omegle that its nice and cares about his subjects and it had to be lesbian.(⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)
Yo bruh can you blame me though?
Boobs are awesome.
OmegaLurker said:
Yo bruh can you blame me though?
Boobs are awesome.
Well..... i can´t argue with that.

But dicks are great in his own ways
Motorata said:
Well..... i can´t argue with that.

But dicks are great in his own ways
Can't relate.
http://logs.omegle.com/4c3c2f39389a38c1

Had a lot of fun with this one, SUPER nice sub who was a great time to play with. I'm sorry I post here so much I just like using it as a place to save my best sessions. I don't think anyone is complaining about MORE lesbian hypnosis, though.
https://pastebin.com/vLPXWkKF

Male hypnotizes female for erotic purposes
I wondered why i didn't went to omegle those past 3 months.

http://logs.omegle.com/cb6f1119608069d4

Oh now i remember. I should have, trolling is fun. (back in business)

Edit1: As i said, back into it.

Fun, no kinky session. http://logs.omegle.com/e6e639d3061e5316
I was on Omegle and I found this guy,read near the end,http://logs.omegle.com/3baccca09aa39cd1,
And I'm gullible,sure
Within said:
I was on Omegle and I found this guy,read near the end,http://logs.omegle.com/3baccca09aa39cd1,
And I'm gullible,sure
Well text can be tough to use for some but it definitely work, like any mean.
Hey, quick session as a demo to show how easy it can be with training. ^^
Thanks to my lovely (spontaneous) assistant.

https://pastebin.com/n8GBdkRE

Edit: Multi-session. Despite some interruption it was fun overall.

https://pastebin.com/3yH8idU9

Btw, here is how the toy trigger was created : https://pastebin.com/4zQ2qEC0
Just had a fun experience on Omeagle and wanted to share it here.

https://pastebin.com/AsMJtFxC

F sub. M tist (though tist gender wasn't super relevant here). Starts a bit slow.
http://logs.omegle.com/f54b00ed6d78b1b5
This guy found out I was female and went straight into sending me a spiral. I HATE people like that so I trolled him a little and then dc'd, not sure if this counts but hey I thought it was funny.
Got another really nice chat session from a really nice young woman. Some parts before the pre-talk and after the trance were edited out at her request.

https://pastebin.com/1uZKsU5D
OmegaLurker said:
http://logs.omegle.com/f54b00ed6d78b1b5
This guy found out I was female and went straight into sending me a spiral. I HATE people like that so I trolled him a little and then dc'd, not sure if this counts but hey I thought it was funny.
Fools, fools I say!

OmegaLurker said:
http://logs.omegle.com/f3831ca75e76b82e

Boink, just finished this great one
Now THAT was gooood.
Man I never get any luck on omegle or sleepychat. every once in awhile I'll get a match but then they aren't into what i'm into or are not willing to move to twitter or something (I have to do that cuz the computer I am on is not exactly private). I know I shouldn't complain and I know it seems like I'm high maintenance but I just wanted to express my frustration and gratitude (kinda). I can second-hand experience these trances through reading them an I like that