bottomless braid breasts cum cum_in_pussy cypress_z_(game_developer) femsub glasses glowing_eyes large_breasts long_hair maledom nanshe_(overwhored) nude original outbreak_games overwhored ponytail purple_hair sex sleepymaid spiral_eyes symbol_in_eyes the_overmind topless vaginal

Edit | Respond

A pic from my game, one of a sequence of images. This one was done by sleepymaid.

Nab more from Sleeps here: http://sleepymaid.com/gallery/index.php
I'm willing to let the overwhored tag stay for now (at least until I can talk it over with Vanndril), but I'm removing the character tags and replacing them with "original".
Mindwipe said:
I'm willing to let the overwhored tag stay for now (at least until I can talk it over with Vanndril), but I'm removing the character tags and replacing them with "original".
Doesn't bother me. Though I do want the name of my game tagged if I'm going to post the occasional pic from it here (or if anyone else does). That's no different than tagging characters from any game, movie, or TV show.
cypress_z said:
A pic from my game, one of a sequence of images. This one was done by sleepymaid.

Nab more from Sleeps here: http://sleepymaid.com/gallery/index.php
I just played an hour of it, its quite fun.
I played it a while back, how far into development is it now?

Also, ^ is my favourite character
Can I have a link to the game? And is there a mac version?
volco said:
Can I have a link to the game? And is there a mac version?
to play it on mac you have to run it in wine and use winebottler to make it run: http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/ http://www.winehq.org/
Speaking of Overwhored, I got stuck after I got this character. I went to the village but I can't find the blacksmith. Any advice? Sorry if I'm just stupid.
filflat said:
Speaking of Overwhored, I got stuck after I got this character. I went to the village but I can't find the blacksmith. Any advice? Sorry if I'm just stupid.
If you've talked to the mayor then go and look for the smithy in your castle. She will be inside.
cypress_z said:
If you've talked to the mayor then go and look for the smithy in your castle. She will be inside.
spank you very much
filflat said:
Speaking of Overwhored, I got stuck after I got this character. I went to the village but I can't find the blacksmith. Any advice? Sorry if I'm just stupid.
I'm stuck just after that, in the chapel where you're blocked by magic circles. I found the room that I assume has the werebat chained up on the ceiling or something, but I can't find anything to do there (or elsewhere).
filflat said:
Speaking of Overwhored, I got stuck after I got this character. I went to the village but I can't find the blacksmith. Any advice? Sorry if I'm just stupid.
Forgice the markiplier reference but WHERES THE BLACKSMIIITH
Hey since this is a sleepy aid pic, can someone upload this?

[Link removed by admin for the sake of our eyes]

And tell me what those things on her arms are called? I NEED TO KNOW.
volco said:
Hey since this is a sleepy aid pic, can someone upload this?

[Link removed by admin for the sake of our eyes]

And tell me what those things on her arms are called? I NEED TO KNOW.
Hey, yeah, you can't hotlink to newfapchan. They replace the pic you're linking to with a pic of some guy spreading his anus while his wang shows between his legs. Also it makes a Portal joke. If you wanna share the pic, you'll have to post it yourself or find a different link.
Oh my god. I am so sorry. I swear it was something else. Don't ban me please.

I'll go try and get the real image.
Mindwipe said:
Hey, yeah, you can't hotlink to newfapchan. They replace the pic you're linking to with a pic of some guy spreading his anus while his wang shows between his legs. Also it makes a Portal joke. If you wanna share the pic, you'll have to post it yourself or find a different link.
PFFF-HAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! Haa....

That was a good laugh.

volco said:
Oh my god. I am so sorry. I swear it was something else. Don't ban me please.

I'll go try and get the real image.
Don't sweat it, that's just their hotlink protection. A very clever one at that.
Oh, okay. Sorry. Is the rehosted image okay? Because damn that is a sexy pic. And what the hell are this things on her arms? They are the wonderful-ness of stockings, hand and arms edition.
God damn it I need that name.
Google gives me "arm sleeves" or "arm warmers." Possibly "opera gloves" but those actually cover the fingers.
Obscenario said:
Google gives me "arm sleeves" or "arm warmers." Possibly "opera gloves" but those actually cover the fingers.
Holy shit, thank you. Sorry if I cam off like an asshole, I need it for something I'm writing as a hoby. It probably sucks, but I'm writing it.
what's the name of this character (now that we're doing that)
I just discovered this last night. Great fun! Ate up most of my afternoon
Pretty sure they're gauntlets. I tried looking up some actual proper metal gauntlets once and that's what I kept finding
I completed a lot of quests and I got 2 princesses *one bandit other the queen of sayda* *sisters* as cows but now the tower mistress tells me to go to the pirate ship it is fixed. when I go to the pirate ship, It says we are still repairing, and I am stuck.
I completed the quest that you get the 2 princesses *one bandit other the queen of sayda* *sisters* as cowgirls but now the tower mistress tells me to go to the pirate ship It is fixed, but when I go to the pirate ship, they say It is still repairing. I am stuck, what am I gonna do ?
filflat said:
to play it on mac you have to run it in wine and use winebottler to make it run: http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/ http://www.winehq.org/
what about for those on Windows?
Freestriker said:
what about for those on Windows?
you run it normally because windows users are privileged and will never know the pain and suffering of not being able to run .exe files.
SomeCallMeSalty said:
you run it normally because windows users are privileged and will never know the pain and suffering of not being able to run .exe files.
True I downloaded it and played it within a few minutes and it was great. And this girl right her, THE BEST!

Seriously everything about her is just great.
Freestriker said:
what about for those on Windows?
is there a windows link though?