blonde_hair bottomless breast_press brown_hair dark_skin dazed drool expressionless femdom femsub glowing_eyes large_breasts manip nude open_mouth original red_eyes sword topless tribal_tattoo twintails yuri

Edit | Respond

Haven't manipped in a while so have this \o/
Zko said:
Haven't manipped in a while so have this \o/
May we assume there's some tribe of cute, hypnotic island girls who love to test their arts on hapless adventurers and explorers? I like them already.
Kansattica said:
May we assume there's some tribe of cute, hypnotic island girls who love to test their arts on hapless adventurers and explorers? I like them already.
I like to pretend that the cute anime girl is a costume and underneath is spoiler
Zko said:
I like to pretend that the cute anime girl is a costume and underneath is spoiler
I think many of us, not inclined towards, that specific sorta thing, will be glad you specified you're 'pretending' it^^'
Bampp said:
I think many of us, not inclined towards, that specific sorta thing, will be glad you specified you're 'pretending' it^^'
SIMPSONS AND FAMILY GUY PORN FOR EVERYONE
I HATE IT TOO BUT WE'LL LEARN TO LOVE IT TOGETHER
Zko said:
I like to pretend that the cute anime girl is a costume and underneath is spoiler
"Y-yes, mistress. I love your body pressed up against mine. I love feeling like... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQM2QdWkjQI "
Kansattica said:
"Y-yes, mistress. I love your body pressed up against mine. I love feeling like... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQM2QdWkjQI "
"...I'm wearing nothin' at all"?
Zko said:
SIMPSONS AND FAMILY GUY PORN FOR EVERYONE
I HATE IT TOO BUT WE'LL LEARN TO LOVE IT TOGETHER
I dunno...some family guy porn, for instance the pieces by tenzen, are good.

Is it bad that I know more porn artists than non-porn ones?
|
[Or weird...]
scp-682 said:
I dunno...some family guy porn, for instance the pieces by tenzen, are good.
I like Tenzen, but even he can't make Family Guy fappable.
Zko said:
I like to pretend that the cute anime girl is a costume and underneath is spoiler
"Ahem" NO GOD PLEASE NO, NO! NOOOOOOOOO
skullman2033 said:
"Ahem" NO GOD PLEASE NO, NO! NOOOOOOOOO
I applaud your sense of humor.