blonde_hair bottomless caption_only condom erect_nipples feet femdom femsub hwd171_(manipper) hypnotic_feet kakisaki_kousei love_chunibyo_&_other_delusions male_pov manip multiple_subs nipples open_clothes panties pov pov_dom pov_sub pussy pussy_juice school_uniform shinka_nibutani short_hair skirt skirt_lift smell socks sweat text thighhighs turning_the_tables underwear

Edit | Respond

I was so turned-on until it got to "can you smell them from there?".
#StopTheStink
Mindwipe said:
I was so turned-on until it got to "can you smell them from there?".
#StopTheStink
Mindwipe y u do dis?
hwd171 said:
Mindwipe y u do dis?
To be silly.
But, really, the sudden jump to foot smell made me sad. :( Stink ruins pretty feet.
Mindwipe said:
I was so turned-on until it got to "can you smell them from there?".
#StopTheStink
#LoveTheStink <3
#PerfectlyIndifferent'boutTheStink
weedlayer said:
The last paragraph has the word "Huess" which should be "Guess".

Hardly noticeable, but if you want to edit the image I thought you should know.
I'd have to post the image somewhere else to fix it.
#faptothepartsyoulike

#firsthashtagever
I recognize that body odor is a normal function of a healthy body . . . but I've never found it attractive, regardless of the source.
hwd171 said:
I'd have to post the image somewhere else to fix it.
What exactly makes you say that? People upload fixed versions of pics all the time.
Mindwipe said:
What exactly makes you say that? People upload fixed versions of pics all the time.
I don't like re-uploading the same thing on the same site for a minor issue. I post fixed versions of things on Hypnopics.
hwd171 said:
I don't like re-uploading the same thing on the same site for a minor issue. I post fixed versions of things on Hypnopics.
Usually if you re-up a fixed version here the mods will delete the old version and transfer all its upvotes to the new one. (I think comments too)

That does mean you shouldn't delete the old version yourself if you re-up.
petal said:
Usually if you re-up a fixed version here the mods will delete the old version and transfer all its upvotes to the new one. (I think comments too)

That does mean you shouldn't delete the old version yourself if you re-up.
If I had know that, I wouldn't need to link the Hypnopics version. They have it so I can edit my images and re-upload the fixed version.
Actually, the comments don't get carried over. But the rest does, including favorites and the like. If you want to upload the fixed version, we can handle the replacement for you.
i like this there needs to be more hypnotic feet
urahara64360 said:
i like this there needs to be more hypnotic feet
You'll get more. Trust me.
urahara64360 said:
there needs to be more hypnotic feet
I agree, but I'd add the stipulation that there needs to be more hypnotic feet that aren't actually hypnotic foot smell.