This post has a child post. (post #20801).

Next » This post is #1 in the Bayonetta's Smash Bros harem. pool. (remove, change page)


absurdres bayonetta bayonetta_(series) black_hair blonde_hair empty_eyes female_only femdom femsub glasses happy_trance high_heels hypnotic_food large_breasts metroid_(series) midriff oo_sebastian_oo open_mouth samus_aran super_smash_bros tongue_out very_long_hair

Edit | Respond

As you can see, Bayonetta offered a very special candy to Samus.

From the very first bite, Samus felt a blissful sensation throughout her body, and started feeling dizzy.
Of course, she found this strange, but she still continued to lick the candy, under the satisfied gaze of Bayonetta.
This feeling was just too good. She wanted more. With every bite, Samus could feel her mind fading away. It became increasingly difficult for her to think.
But she didn't care. She just wanted to lose herself in the bliss.

Soon, she will have eaten all the candy, and she will be ready to become Bayonetta's mindless slave.

Thanks again to Vorp for helping me with the text. ^^
Part 2 coming soon. :3
Very nice. Thumbs up for the decision to keep Bayonetta's original hairstyle. :)
solddate said:
Very nice. Thumbs up for the decision to keep Bayonetta's original hairstyle. :)
I hesitated a little when I started to play Bayonetta 2. ^^'
But then I realised that this hairstyle was better for the second part... :3
Roxa said:
I hesitated a little when I started to play Bayonetta 2. ^^'
But then I realised that this hairstyle was better for the second part... :3
Plus, if her clothes are made from her hair and there's a clear break from the hair on her head.... I'm kinda glad I don't own a Wii U
solddate said:
Plus, if her clothes are made from her hair and there's a clear break from the hair on her head.... I'm kinda glad I don't own a Wii U
I can assure you that Bayonetta 2 is even better than the first one !
It's magic after all, I'm not surprised that she can change her hairstyle like that.
And it doesn't seem so odd when you play the game.
Roxa said:
I can assure you that Bayonetta 2 is even better than the first one !
It's magic after all, I'm not surprised that she can change her hairstyle like that.
And it doesn't seem so odd when you play the game.
Of course it doesn't. That's just the result of over thinking and watching the Zero Punctuation review. I'm glad you enjoy it, I am a lil bitter since it is exclusive (but still not enough to make me buy a Wii U, though I may finally buy a Wii to play Metroid Prime 3) but then it wouldn't exist if Nintendo didn't fund it.
solddate said:
Of course it doesn't. That's just the result of over thinking and watching the Zero Punctuation review. I'm glad you enjoy it, I am a lil bitter since it is exclusive (but still not enough to make me buy a Wii U, though I may finally buy a Wii to play Metroid Prime 3) but then it wouldn't exist if Nintendo didn't fund it.
I'm still waiting for a Metroid game...
But with Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, a new Zelda in 2015 (and of course Bayonetta), I have no regrets about buying a Wii U.
Roxa said:
I'm still waiting for a Metroid game...
But with Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, a new Zelda in 2015 (and of course Bayonetta), I have no regrets about buying a Wii U.
Hey, some of us never got a Metroid game beyond Super Smash Bros when they were N64 fanboys... Though thankfully I've picked up a Super NES & GameCube since. I'm not criticizing your choice of console btw, just Sony have their claws in me. I was surprised to hear about LoZ: Hyrule Warriors, sounded different for Zelda, which I know from OP: Pirate Warriors (since their both Dynasty Warrior clones). It just pains me that the only PS4 exclusive I so desperately want to buy is probably never gonna get a western release. (Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! i.e. Yakuza Restoration)
solddate said:
Hey, some of us never got a Metroid game beyond Super Smash Bros when they were N64 fanboys... Though thankfully I've picked up a Super NES & GameCube since. I'm not criticizing your choice of console btw, just Sony have their claws in me. I was surprised to hear about LoZ: Hyrule Warriors, sounded different for Zelda, which I know from OP: Pirate Warriors (since their both Dynasty Warrior clones). It just pains me that the only PS4 exclusive I so desperately want to buy is probably never gonna get a western release. (Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! i.e. Yakuza Restoration)
I'm definitely gonna get a PS4 soon. :3
I have more games on Sony consoles than Nintendo consoles. ^^
This is nice. Futa version seems like a total waste of a good yuri scene :)
EnygmaSoul said:
This is nice. Futa version seems like a total waste of a good yuri scene :)
That's why I paid for 2 versions. Everyone's happy.
EnygmaSoul said:
This is nice. Futa version seems like a total waste of a good yuri scene :)
C'mon, man, be fair. Even if Roxa had only gotten the futa version; it's his pic and his money. Plus, it's barely noticeable in that version .
Like it. Unique induction and the little story accompanying it is nice. Kind of wished she had her gun shoes instead of regular heels, but that's just me.

Also, there's going to be a part 2? Yes please.
Can I make a request for a picture
Striker134 said:
Can I make a request for a picture
Like everybody, you can make a suggestion (Contorted suggested Bayonetta as a dom, and after playing the game, I agreed with his idea).
But I can't guarantee that I will ask for a commission based on your idea.
You are doing Gods work Roxa. Though for what it's worth I would love to see something done with Yoko Littner.
We need more stuff with hypnotized candy.
TheInfamousJP said:
You are doing Gods work Roxa.
Keep in mind that I'm not the artist. ^^
But pen to paper wouldn't have happened without your commissions and fine taste, so do give yourself some credit!
TheInfamousJP said:
But pen to paper wouldn't have happened without your commissions and fine taste, so do give yourself some credit!
Ah okay. I didn't understand your comment this way. ^^
Good yuri pick but did we really need a futa version
Haremseeker101 said:
Good yuri pick but did we really need a futa version
Yes. Futa is great :P
Haremseeker101 said:
Good yuri pick but did we really need a futa version
I don't want to be rude, but the real question was : "Do I need a futa version ?"
The answer is yes. But I also paid for a non-futa version. This way, everyone should be happy.
Roxa said:
That's why I paid for 2 versions. Everyone's happy.
And thank you very, very much for that. Wasn't trying to hate on you there, just can't resist the chance to roll my eyes at the cock obsession way too much of the erotic hypnosis community seems to have :)
Roxa said:
"Do I need a futa version ?"

The answer is yes.
This is why I like you.
PomPom said:
This is why I like you.
:D