animated_gif asuna_(softenni) brown_eyes coin dazed empty_eyes expressionless femsub long_hair open_mouth pendulum pink_hair relaxdude_(manipper) school_uniform screenshot softenni spiral_eyes

Edit | Respond

My first post and manip guys, go easy on me x3
The reflection is a nice touch. I like it.
Animated gif for your first manip. Ambitious! I like it! The reflection and spiral in the eyes is great. One thing is that 12mb is a bit big. If you optimise the gif it can make it a lot smaller. I don't know how you built the gif but GIMP has a good optimise for gif command
It would be neat if this board supported gfy, we could get some super hi-def gifs on here.
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Animated gif for your first manip. Ambitious! I like it! The reflection and spiral in the eyes is great. One thing is that 12mb is a bit big. If you optimise the gif it can make it a lot smaller. I don't know how you built the gif but GIMP has a good optimise for gif command
I used adobe flash, I dont use the animated gif option much, so yeah xD but thanks :3
dopr said:
The reflection is a nice touch. I like it.
Thanks that was inspired by cradily :D
RelaxDude said:
Thanks that was inspired by cradily :D
Yay! I inspired someone xD But yours is way better, it swings so naturally.
Cradily said:
Yay! I inspired someone xD But yours is way better, it swings so naturally.
Lol thanks, i feel like the reflection isnt as good yours tho x3
Ah, very impressive! I see so many people using adobe now, I feel like I should learn it

File seems a bit big, maybe cut down on all the stuff on the sides so make it a smaller image and thus smaller file size? The reflection is simply fantastic though!

I'm pretty new here too, so good to see all the new blood entering the manip pool recently, makes it feel very cozy :D
RShakleford26 said:
Ah, very impressive! I see so many people using adobe now, I feel like I should learn it

File seems a bit big, maybe cut down on all the stuff on the sides so make it a smaller image and thus smaller file size? The reflection is simply fantastic though!

I'm pretty new here too, so good to see all the new blood entering the manip pool recently, makes it feel very cozy :D
I'm quiet new here my self as well, so thanks :33
And yeah next time I should cut out the unnecessary bits x)
It's amazing!!! But yes make it smaller, it will still be very visible and a smaller filesize~
RelaxDude said:
I used adobe flash, I dont use the animated gif option much, so yeah xD but thanks :3
Sweet, another Flash user. My experience so far is that Flash optimizes gifs terribly with poor quality and huge filesizes (I'm using cs3). To get around that, instead of exporting as a gif, I export the movie as a png sequence and then reassemble and export as a gif in another program (in my case photoshop cs3). The image here can easily be under 1MB with the above method. If you also have photoshop and have any questions about the specifics on how to go about that, I'd be glad to help.

As for the manip itself, good choice of image to use as a base for manipping, and it's nice to see eases used on the motion tween of the pendulum for a more natural timing of the motion. Good job.
I looks good but when I fallow the pendent it make me feel like I am going under a trance myself
Wooow, this is pretty awesome! Love the reflection effect.
dust24x said:
I looks good but when I fallow the pendent it make me feel like I am going under a trance myself
And that's a negative effect because...?
this is quite good!, i wish i new how to manip and make gifs >.<
Muddle said:
Sweet, another Flash user. My experience so far is that Flash optimizes gifs terribly with poor quality and huge filesizes (I'm using cs3). To get around that, instead of exporting as a gif, I export the movie as a png sequence and then reassemble and export as a gif in another program (in my case photoshop cs3). The image here can easily be under 1MB with the above method. If you also have photoshop and have any questions about the specifics on how to go about that, I'd be glad to help.

As for the manip itself, good choice of image to use as a base for manipping, and it's nice to see eases used on the motion tween of the pendulum for a more natural timing of the motion. Good job.
Lol hello fellow flash user, I use flash quite a bit, made a couple of games with it also. I usually use the PNG sequence for my animations, but I'll try that for next time I make gifs. Thanks :3
Nice one. Can you animate drawings if I give you some?