« Previous Next » This post is #6 in the The misadventures of Thom pool.


blue_hair bodysuit brown_eyes changer empty_eyes femsub latex maledom nipple_piercing nipples original piercing pink_eyes red_hair samantha_(thoms_misadventures) tech_control text thom_(thoms_misadventures) tiffany_(thoms_misadventures) topless

Edit | Respond

choose slave
its always better to have more slaves
nice, loyal and happy slaves
Tut, and double-tut. Let her go, but leave a few fun little compulsions. They don't have to know they're a slave in order to be your toy.
FInally another page I've been wanting to see more of this for some time and was worried it there would t be more
Mistress_Marea said:
FInally another page I've been wanting to see more of this for some time and was worried it there would t be more
Sorry about the wait; I was trying to figure out a way to avoid breaking the format. Though, I may have to anyways periodically when they are in the same location as each other. Will try to think of a matching but distinct format for when they are talking in person as opposed to via text.
This is amazing were did you come up with the idea of this
Changer said:
Sorry about the wait; I was trying to figure out a way to avoid breaking the format. Though, I may have to anyways periodically when they are in the same location as each other. Will try to think of a matching but distinct format for when they are talking in person as opposed to via text.
See my comment above. You don't have to completely empty someone's mind to have fun with them, especially from afar...
Valgaav said:
See my comment above. You don't have to completely empty someone's mind to have fun with them, especially from afar...
His problem isn't so much with having ideas for playing; it's more that he's still trying to "be the nice guy". There is only so much temptation a guy can take though, so he will hopefully come around to the idea of actually doing something with them soon.
stay good Thom, stay good!
The tits really bug me... and I couldn't tell you why. ><