breasts cleavage crystal_(zko) female_only femsub katie_(zko) large_breasts long_hair necklace original ponytail short_hair skirt text thighhighs zko

Edit | Respond

page one of the new update \o/
please enjoy /o/
It's haappppeeennniiinnnggg!!!! =DDDD
I had thought up until now that our main character was a guy... the "little miss perfect" made me realize it I guess
ah and here i was thinking i would have to invite someone over tonight
not anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Baka21 said:
I had thought up until now that our main character was a guy... the "little miss perfect" made me realize it I guess
I think Zko stated before he wanted the main char to be gender-neutral. The 'little miss perfect' may just be a friendly insult regardless of the MC's gender.
Baka21 said:
I had thought up until now that our main character was a guy... the "little miss perfect" made me realize it I guess
Cradily said:
I think Zko stated before he wanted the main char to be gender-neutral. The 'little miss perfect' may just be a friendly insult regardless of the MC's gender.
Cradily is correct
Aaah! There's more and they're all so cute and there's glasses and Payday and yaaaay!
Cradily said:
I think Zko stated before he wanted the main char to be gender-neutral. The 'little miss perfect' may just be a friendly insult regardless of the MC's gender.
Oh, here I was thinking that Zko was switching what gender pronoun is being used towards the main character back and forth to screw with our heads. :P
Like TF2's Pyro:
"He's not here, is she?" (the Scout portion with captions on)
skypnotized whats this nobody wanted this Kappa
Oh, wow. I must be stupid, because I has no idea the update before this one was the "last". ... I'm stupid. Hahaah
It... it has been so long ^^
The other girl's face is adorable.
JimLogan54 said:
The other girl's face is adorable.
She reminds me of a character from something but I can't remember what.
You see, this captures my struggle entirely.

People always really love the slavedriver teachers that dole out punishments to half the class daily and I don't understand why.

You don't just draw and write, you capture the quintessence of life.
Marcrell said:
You see, this captures my struggle entirely.

People always really love the slavedriver teachers that dole out punishments to half the class daily and I don't understand why.

You don't just draw and write, you capture the quintessence of life.
For some reason... this.
Bobbette said:
Like TF2's Pyro:
"He's not here, is she?" (the Scout portion with captions on)
Huddah huddah heah!