This post has a child post. (post #21997).

Next » This post is #1 in the TV Tropes Appreciation Pool pool. (remove, change page)

ash_ketchum blue_hair blush bottomless breasts brown_hair dawn drool erect_nipples femdom femsub hypnotized_dom hypnotized_hypnotist large_breasts long_hair maledom malesub manip may ninjaw_(manipper) nude open_mouth pokemon sex short_hair sweat text topless

Edit | Respond

Okay, here's my second attempt to make a story about this picture.

Some may remember this picture as a rather controversial one. Basically, It was a case of faking hypnosis, as Ash attempted and failed to hypnotized May and Dawn, but they both went along with it anyway.

This time, They all attempt to hypnotize each other in some way, and it ends up working. This was inspired by the Trope Out-Gambitted (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OutGambitted)

Anyway, hope you enjoy, and If you have any requests, I'll see what I can do.
wow, bro. this is cool. and funny. all three wanted a threesome, but the girls thought Ash wuld never agree to a threesome and vice versa.
Hypno Hammer said:
wow, bro. this is cool. and funny. all three wanted a threesome, but the girls thought Ash wuld never agree to a threesome and vice versa.
Thanks.
I first saw this and thought it was Negi, Yue and Chisame from Negima. Then I read the caption and was entertained anyway.

Nicely done!
I like it. Almost romantic that they didn't even have had to use hypnosis/drugs :)
I like it. Almost romantic that they didn't even have had to use hypnosis/drugs :)
NinjaW said:
Thanks.
you're welcome. do you do the 'mons with the better story that they don't reuse? you know, Digimon?
I love this, a good bit of humor some nice sexiness and a nice picture. very well done
Hypno Hammer said:
you're welcome. do you do the 'mons with the better story that they don't reuse? you know, Digimon?
Digimon Is something I still need to watch
NinjaW said:
Digimon Is something I still need to watch
I'd personally recommend sticking to the first series, and maybe the second if you love it and need more.... and maybe the third series at a stretch.
NinjaW said:
Digimon Is something I still need to watch
solddate said:
I'd personally recommend sticking to the first series, and maybe the second if you love it and need more.... and maybe the third series at a stretch.
best place to catch it is on Netflix
solddate said:
I'd personally recommend sticking to the first series, and maybe the second if you love it and need more.... and maybe the third series at a stretch.
Really, you didn't like Tamers? Most Digimon fans consider that the best series. >.>;

Yeah, just watch Digimon Adventure 1&2 and Tamers. They've got it on Netflix. Don't bother with Digimon Heroes (series 4), since it's pretty weak. Digimon Savers I haven't watched, but Xros Wars is pretty good (I'd recommend finding a fansub of the original japanese release, as the U.S. localization is just cringeworthy to me.).
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Really, you didn't like Tamers? Most Digimon fans consider that the best series. >.>;

Yeah, just watch Digimon Adventure 1&2 and Tamers. They've got it on Netflix. Don't bother with Digimon Heroes (series 4), since it's pretty weak. Digimon Savers I haven't watched, but Xros Wars is pretty good (I'd recommend finding a fansub of the original japanese release, as the U.S. localization is just cringeworthy to me.).
I like all Digimon. like I said, Digimon has way better story than Pokemon
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Really, you didn't like Tamers? Most Digimon fans consider that the best series. >.>;
Well, I won't say it's bad or anything, but the Digimon Adventures 01 was the one I enjoyed by far, and when the canon was cut away it was a bit jarring for me. Then again the last ep of DA 02 made no sense. Also, I admit I haven't seen all of Tamers (but I've seen quite a bit), so in fairness I can't properly judge it.

Btw, was there ever a reason as to why the three people tracking Digimon in the 1st ep of Tamers look like TK, Kari & Yolei? I know the TK reappeared, but I never saw that answer if it is there.
solddate said:
Well, I won't say it's bad or anything, but the Digimon Adventures 01 was the one I enjoyed by far, and when the canon was cut away it was a bit jarring for me. Then again the last ep of DA 02 made no sense. Also, I admit I haven't seen all of Tamers (but I've seen quite a bit), so in fairness I can't properly judge it.

Btw, was there ever a reason as to why the three people tracking Digimon in the 1st ep of Tamers look like TK, Kari & Yolei? I know the TK reappeared, but I never saw that answer if it is there.
Fair enough. I'd recommend watching all of Tamers, but I can see where you're coming from with Adventure 1 being your favorite. As for the adults that looked like TK, Kari, and Yolei, that made me chuckle. Their designs are similar; that's all I could come up with.
Cough, all this Digimon stuff aside, I really like this picture and writing. Gj man, it's pretty cool!
Bobbette said:
Cough, all this Digimon stuff aside, I really like this picture and writing. Gj man, it's pretty cool!
All in all, you learn to get use to this sort of thing.

Thanks all the same.
NinjaW said:
All in all, you learn to get use to this sort of thing.

Thanks all the same.
Oh, uh...

Nice work! I got so caught up in discussing Digimon, I forgot to say that. >.>;
Why is this marked loli? The previous post with this image (marked as a child rather than parent post?) isn't.
solddate said:
Digimon Adventures 01 was the one I enjoyed by far, and when the canon was cut away it was a bit jarring for me.
I didn't read the conversation. I just saw this and wanted to agree with it.
Misty is the best but May and Dawn are nice too =P
solddate said:
I'd personally recommend sticking to the first series, and maybe the second if you love it and need more.... and maybe the third series at a stretch.
I thought savers was nice if not just for Miki Kurosaki
Solddate said:
Digimon Adventures 01 was the one I enjoyed by far, and when the canon was cut away it was a bit jarring for me.
Roxa said:
I didn't read the conversation. I just saw this and wanted to agree with it.
And what the hell, I'll third it
WOWIGUESS? said:
I thought savers was nice if not just for Miki Kurosaki
I just loved the show as a whole. plus, they had a couple nice MILFs. in fact, there's some pics with them on here.