animal_transformation blush brown_eyes corruption femsub fluffy kyubey madoka_kaname maledom mewscaper oh_god_why_is_this_so_adorable puella_magi_madoka_magica red_eyes ribbon sitting smile transformation why_boner

Edit | Respond

Dear children, if an adorable, fluffy and cute magical ferret offers you a free wish in return for a permanent employment contract, never EVER leave it to said adorable mascot to decide that wish for you. There are fates worse than simply dying…

Who am I kidding; it is absolutely the best thing that can happen to you! Now please sign this funny looking piece of paper, thank you very much /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\.
Adorable yes
Mindcontrol I'm not sure
111 said:
Adorable yes
Mindcontrol I'm not sure
Ever heard of corruption? We actually have 1888 pics of it ❤.
Artist also says that this is mind control for what it's worth.
Dantus said:
Ever heard of corruption? We actually have 1888 pics of it ❤.
Artist also says that this is mind control for what it's worth.
I can see it being that. Here's why, but it's a spoiler:

spoiler
Dantus said:
Ever heard of corruption? We actually have 1888 pics of it ❤.
Artist also says that this is mind control for what it's worth.
I wouldn't really call it corruption, turning into own species to be lover isn't exactly evil, just standard mind control with a mix.
Although, when I think about it....

spoiler

I guess it's just terribly non-canon. Which makes sense, fan-art and all.
KarmaX said:
Although, when I think about it....

spoiler

I guess it's just terribly non-canon. Which makes sense, fan-art and all.
Depends during main series it would be counter productive, but if you assume this as an outcome from after the Rebellion movie it could be viewed as working in several ways.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING NO
So cute, and i can see mind control easily. in this you guys just need to apply some of your head int oit to make a story out of the picture.
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
Being hypnohub is suffering
HeavenlyRose said:
So cute, and i can see mind control easily. in this you guys just need to apply some of your head int oit to make a story out of the picture.
I got one: God is dead and things like this - and Minion merchandise - proves that we have killed him
I don't see the mind control.
Actually, those things could even be inanimate toys or statues without living things around, so it make it even harder to imagine a mind control.
Contorted said:
I got one: God is dead and things like this - and Minion merchandise - proves that we have killed him
Good then am free to enjoy my sins freely~!