blue_skin brown_hair dialogue domestication dress earrings female_only feminization femsub freckles gravity_falls happy_trance hat high_heels housewife hypnotic_accessory jewelry long_hair long_nails multicolored_hair multiple_girls my_little_pony necklace oo_sebastian_oo orange_hair rainbow_dash red_hair sailor_jupiter sailor_moon_(series) smile spiral_eyes stepfordization text wendy_corduroy wings

Edit | Respond

Hello everyone! This is a commission that I paid the great oo_sebastain_oo for. I did this for my loving girlfriend's birthday and hope that she along with everyone else seeing this really like this.

And though her birthday is not until December 12th, this pic is too good to wait that long and I just HAD to post it.

Happy (early) birthday Crimson <3

From my heart to yours

-Ami
i... I don't... I don't know what to say...

*tearing up*

Like I am legitimately crying dumbstruck now. To see such a beautiful piece of art and knowing that someone loves me enough to pay so much to have this done, let alone have this done AT ALL for ME is so... so... I can't even think of a good word to describe how I feel right now!

And this reflects me perfectly. To think I used to be such a tomboy like these girls at one point in my life :P But now I am a beautiful, hard-working (mostly), housewife-like feminine lady :) *curtsy* I simply love the attention to detail that went into this

Ami, I love you so SO much for doing this, and I am proud to call myself a Stepford Wife and to call you my girlfriend!

Also the cleaning, cooking and gardening utensils was a nice touch! :)
awww <3 happy early birthday Crimson :3
Such a sweet and beautiful gift :)

Happy birthday Crim!
Cute and happy early birthday crimson.
Happy B-day, Crimson. I would have picked some different girls, but it's yours
godofwar99 said:
Happy B-day, Crimson. I would have picked some different girls, but it's yours
Actually this choice of girls is perfect because it's symbolic. Crimson used to be a tomboy such as these three girls but after a little reprogramming, she is now just like the feminine housewives you see before you
D'awwww

Merry Birthday Crimson!
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
D'awwww

Merry Birthday Crimson!
Happy Birthday Crimson <3
Birthday!:D
A happy one:3
Awwwh, so happy to see this! It's so awesome! Happy Birthday Crimmy~
Happy (early I guess) Birthday!
It's very heart-warming to hear how you both love each other.
Hope ur both looking forward to the Holidays! :D
I don't know what happen here...but happy birthday...i think? ._.
DouDile said:
I don't know what happen here...but happy birthday...i think? ._.
Just accept it and enjoy the Stepford-ness and birthday-ness of all of it :P
Well, *that* was a thoroughly unexpected dose of heartwarming. Happy birthday, Crimson!
congrats on being alive for a whole 'nother year!
Happy birthday! Here's hoping for many more years of domestic bliss!
For a second I was confused; as I've been going by crimson for a while...anyway; I've finally returned and will start
making uploads again!
D'awww, how very sweet. ;)
Happy birthday! I'm looking for a girlfriend to be a good Stepford for. ^_^
Happy birthday! Lucky girls get to be Stepford Wives~ :D
sleepytigress said:
Happy birthday! I'm looking for a girlfriend to be a good Stepford for. ^_^
Good for you! Being a Stepford Wife is such a fun and pleasant experience! ^_^
StepfordCrimson said:
Good for you! Being a Stepford Wife is such a fun and pleasant experience! ^_^
Shame I'll never know that, being a guy and all. >.>;
Flaunting girlfriends who share your fetish should be a bannable offense internet wide.

Bah humbug.

(/s)

But seriously, merry Christmas, happy birthday and here's to more!

I'm so lonely...
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Shame I'll never know that, being a guy and all. >.>;
It's said sissies make the best stepfords...
frank said:

I'm so lonely...
*Cuddles and offers cookies and warm milk*

frank said:
It's said sissies make the best stepfords...
Who the heck said that? :o
frank said:
It's said sissies make the best stepfords...
Not interested in being sissified. >.>;
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Not interested in being sissified. >.>;
Well there technically ARE such things as Stepford husbands....

But we don't speak of those :|

*offers cake in apology/compensation for you not being able to be a Stepford and not talking about Stepford husbands*
StepfordCrimson said:
Well there technically ARE such things as Stepford husbands....

But we don't speak of those :|

*offers cake in apology/compensation for you not being able to be a Stepford and not talking about Stepford husbands*
No problem. ^^

*Gratefully takes the cake*
After this and the stuff that went on with yuu-chan, I can safely say that you people and the way y'all show affection are weird.

And I like it!
butterball said:
After this and the stuff that went on with yuu-chan, I can safely say that you people and the way y'all show affection are weird.

And I like it!
... Who's Yuu-Chan?
This is such a nice gift for someone to receive! So sad I can't be a Stepford...
> That moment when the nicest thing you've gotten as a gift is on an internet porn site.

Brings a tear to my eye! ;w;
Hm... Is it Stepfording if one of the girls in question WANTS to be a delicate feminine flower? Because Makoto always felt self-conscious about her height and muscles, and learned how to cook, clean, and sew to try and feel more feminine.

(Eh, semantics. Happy Birthday Crimson!)
Kyman201 said:
Hm... Is it Stepfording if one of the girls in question WANTS to be a delicate feminine flower? Because Makoto always felt self-conscious about her height and muscles, and learned how to cook, clean, and sew to try and feel more feminine.
I'm pretty sure it is. :P I mean being a Stepford means going COMPLETELY ALL OUT (or at least mostly) on the feminine 50's housewife thing whether it's willingly or not. And who's to say Makoto was 100% willing to do THAT? And if it was, well I guess you can say the hypnosis just gave her an extra push.
If only mobile worked for setting the porfile picture
Legotroop830 said:
If only mobile worked for setting the porfile picture
I know the feeling.

*pats your back, offering some cookies*
StepfordCrimson said:
I'm pretty sure it is. :P I mean being a Stepford means going COMPLETELY ALL OUT (or at least mostly) on the feminine 50's housewife thing whether it's willingly or not. And who's to say Makoto was 100% willing to do THAT? And if it was, well I guess you can say the hypnosis just gave her an extra push.
My personal hypnosis kink is "You can't hypnotize people to do something they're REALLY 100% dead-set against", but that's just me. And yeah, you're right. Clearly you're living proof that yeah, it can be willing. Glad that you're happy. ^^
How would I be able to pay for a commission
huh Realistic proportions + blue skin = weird looking rainbow dash.
Mister Vi said:
huh Realistic proportions + blue skin = weird looking rainbow dash.
The Domestication makes it fantastic, though~
StepfordCrimson said:
I know the feeling.

*pats your back, offering some cookies*
Thanks man