breasts cleavage feet large_breasts open_mouth pyrrha_nikos rwby

Edit | Respond

Jaune is gonna be PISSED.
OH MY GOD IT HAS HAPPENED
now we just need some more jimryu doing rwby and maybe some with cinder hypnotizing the girls and I will die happy <3
I've got a dilemma. This is a great picture, but because I know these characters seeing Cardin taking advantage of Pyrrha makes me kind of angry.
looker42 said:
I've got a dilemma. This is a great picture, but because I know these characters seeing Cardin taking advantage of Pyrrha makes me kind of angry.
Isn't it weird how, once we get attached to certain characters, we find it hard to even look at porn/hentai of them, as if they were our friends?
BurningPenguin6 said:
Isn't it weird how, once we get attached to certain characters, we find it hard to even look at porn/hentai of them, as if they were our friends?
I can't bring myself to sexualize Korra in the slightest after finally sitting down and watching her series. Which is ironic because a handful of Korra hypno drawings / manips originally brought the show to my attention.
BurningPenguin6 said:
Isn't it weird how, once we get attached to certain characters, we find it hard to even look at porn/hentai of them, as if they were our friends?
Like Ikaros? That's how I feel about her :(.
and then his legs and arms and pelvis and spine and ribs and neck and face were broken by jaune nora and ren the end
Overmind said:
and then his legs and arms and pelvis and spine and ribs and neck and face were broken by jaune nora and ren the end
Curses, late to the punch line.
And then Nora beat him to death.