bimbofication blonde_hair breasts brown_hair condom dark_skin femdom femsub glowing glowing_eyes green_eyes happy_trance hat hypnofish_(manipper) hypnotic_eyes large_breasts manip pokemon serena shauna short_shorts skirt skirt_lift small_breasts sunglasses text thighhighs twintails

Edit | Respond

i guess i'm that guy that does pokemon character manips now, but i really love this picture and got this idea from it so i hope you dig it
Serena and Shauna = Yes
Femdom/Femsub = Yes
Hypnotized into a mindless prostitute/fucktoy = YES

This is the Holy Trifecta. Thank you.
BurningPenguin6 said:
Serena and Shauna = Yes
Femdom/Femsub = Yes
Hypnotized into a mindless prostitute/fucktoy = YES

This is the Holy Trifecta. Thank you.
i will take this as digging it
If you see non poke art that peaks your creative interest, go for it! As for your ventures into other roles, it's going very well very rapidly.

Keep it up! And I love your dominants so far, such a personality...nf!~ Don't be afraid to turn up the dial a bit again..
Never tell your hypno-whore to get dumb and then divide the money. It's asking for a bill cut in pieces.
I have to say everything here is relevant to my interest.
Do we really not have a prostitution tag?
Ocumuraj said:
Do we really not have a prostitution tag?
i was wondering about that upon posting this, but i guess not. maybe there should be one.
hypnofish said:
i was wondering about that upon posting this, but i guess not. maybe there should be one.
Prostitution, is more of a story tag, and most tags are directed purely at the art. There aren't many pictures you can just look at and immediately say prostitution unless they are holding a sign for 5 dollar blow jobs. This isn't one of them.
hypnofish said:
i guess i'm that guy that does pokemon character manips now, but i really love this picture and got this idea from it so i hope you dig it
dig it, hypnotized into prostitution is always hot
Codknight said:
There aren't many pictures you can just look at and immediately say prostitution unless they are holding a sign for 5 dollar blow jobs.
I recall seeing a number of pictures with the equivalent of a $5 BJ sign
i find it weird that this is tagged as loli now considering no other picture of shauna is tagged as loli, but ok.
hypnofish said:
i find it weird that this is tagged as loli now considering no other picture of shauna is tagged as loli, but ok.
What is even weirder is that this has more Serena than Shauna so it should be least likely for this of all Shauna pics to get the loli. What is eve WEIRDER is that a lot of Pokemon Girls are 10 Years-old by cannon and most don't get the loli treatment
Ehh... Shauna's pretty borderline, but I think she's just flat, not necessarily loli.
Mindwipe said:
Ehh... Shauna's pretty borderline, but I think she's just flat, not necessarily loli.
in cannon the XY characters are considered the oldest. Around 16 or 17 would be my guess
Mindwipe said:
Ehh... Shauna's pretty borderline, but I think she's just flat, not necessarily loli.
in cannon the XY characters are considered the oldest. Around 16 or 17 would be my guess
CosmicPanda said:
in cannon the XY characters are considered the oldest. Around 16 or 17 would be my guess
That doesn't matter at all.
I would love to fuck their brains out.