ahoge awake-san black_hair blonde_hair chicken comic dialogue edge_(edgeofthemoon) edgeofthemoon erika_(er-ikaa) femsub gemna_(mezz+pokemongirl) happy_trance humor multicolored_hair open_mouth original pet_play pomhub pompom_(pompom) short_hair spiral_eyes symbol_in_eyes text twintails

Edit | Respond

I want you all to know that as I did not get 100 votes on my last comic as threatened this one was uploaded in a passive aggressive manner. This comment is part of that

Hope you all enjoy it!

Kinda a sequel to post #31888 Like to once again say PomPom is a sweet person and a good friend who would never attempt to injure me with a timepiece

Nope. Erika's the one to be scared of
Please elaborate upon the "rampant maids".
'I heard pompom is shredded' 'I heard they lobbed a whole grandfather clock at edge'
This does remind me that we have a disturbingly small amount of subjects acting like chickens on here. Considering how it's a classic hypnosis suggestion, you'd think it would be all over the place.
Platinumaster said:
This does remind me that we have a disturbingly small amount of subjects acting like chickens on here. Considering how it's a classic hypnosis suggestion, you'd think it would be all over the place.
Oh, they're everywhere, it's just common enough to make people hypnotized to act like chickens not notice other chicken people. Wonder why it didn't work this time...
GLORIOUS PUNS!

WE MUST HAVE MORE!
this comic has gone to the birds
Spirals said:
Please elaborate upon the "rampant maids".
I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING *runs*

Pastel-Daemon said:
'I heard pompom is shredded' 'I heard they lobbed a whole grandfather clock at edge'
Just shotputted the thing. Leaning on the shoulder then BAM. Like a rocket

Platinumaster said:
This does remind me that we have a disturbingly small amount of subjects acting like chickens on here. Considering how it's a classic hypnosis suggestion, you'd think it would be all over the place.
I know. Couldn't believe this is only the 10th pic to use the tag!
Pinkanator said:
GLORIOUS PUNS!

WE MUST HAVE MORE!
YES
Awesome work as always EdgeOfTheMoon!

Yay another breakout role for me as Chicken #3 *giggles and acts like a chicken*
Pinkanator said:
GLORIOUS PUNS!

WE MUST HAVE MORE!
"Hypnohub, where bad puns go to die".
JMH947 said:
YES
If we have more I get more things thrown at me!

pokemongirl said:
Awesome work as always EdgeOfTheMoon!

Yay another breakout role for me as Chicken #3 *giggles and acts like a chicken*
Oh yes! I forgot to announce PKGs debut as an extra in panel 1. Looking much happier with the situation then poor old Awake-San!
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Oh yes! I forgot to announce PKGs debut as an extra in panel 1.
You could have just passed that off as further passive aggressiveness.
JksAccount said:
You could have just passed that off as further passive aggressiveness.
I feel like I fulfilled my passive aggressiveness promise already

Plus the saying I was going to passive aggressive if I didn't get 100 votes was a passive aggressive way of poking fun at the guy who said they wanted 100 votes to upload more stuff. Any additional layers of passive aggressiveness after this would just be plain silly
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
I feel like I fulfilled my passive aggressiveness promise already

Any additional layers of passive aggressiveness after this would just be plain silly
*swings pocketwatch* You are getting verrrrry silly...
ClueElf said:
*swings pocketwatch* You are getting verrrrry silly...
Well. Yeah. I think the last 11 comics prove that :-P
Now I really want to be in this, but I don't think I'm important/known enough yet :(
Pastel-Daemon said:
Edge requested both an official title and a hat, this seemed reasonable.
I shall wear it with pride

Roxa said:
So, about Edge's puns.
I work my fingers to the bone to make these puns
*A strange crackling sound noise starts to occur*
*Suddenly, a portal opens up and a mysterious figure emerges*

Finally, I got away from that angry mob...
I still don't see their problem though...
Hypnosis isn't THAT evil...
3 months ago... anyone know if Edge is going to continue this series? I'm rather enjoying it :3
ticklemeplease7 said:
3 months ago... anyone know if Edge is going to continue this series? I'm rather enjoying it :3
Wow that long @_@. Worry not! Just about to start inking the last panel of the latest comic. Glad to hear you're enjoying it as well
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Wow that long @_@. Worry not! Just about to start inking the last panel of the latest comic. Glad to hear you're enjoying it as well
Cool. Can't wait!
Pastel-Daemon said:
Edge requested both an official title and a hat, this seemed reasonable.
Good Daemon, your link has disappeared. You should probably fix that.
supersmasher2020 said:
Good Daemon, your link has disappeared. You should probably fix that.
Unfortunately I no longer have the image in question myself so that'd be rather difficult. ^^; It was only a quick scribble so it's not a huge loss to be honest.