3d 3d_custom_girl cat_girl glowing_eyes manip ryuquir will'o'wisp

Edit | Respond

just a little manip i did using my Ryuquir model.
oooh can I visit this rainforest?
RemainingRex said:
oooh can I visit this rainforest?
many brave souls have entered this rainforest never to be heard from again *suspenseful music*
AmatureManga said:
many brave souls have entered this rainforest never to be heard from again *suspenseful music*
What about total submissive pervs?
Pinkanator said:
What about total submissive pervs?
you can be a submissive perv and still be a brave soul :)
AmatureManga said:
you can be a submissive perv and still be a brave soul :)
Still totally not tho
I love the eyes. Dunno why, but they kick ass..
archangelbloodraven said:
I love the eyes. Dunno why, but they kick ass..
thanks the eyes i spent the most amount of time working on with multiple effects so maybe that's why :)