This post belongs to a parent post. (make this post the parent)
absurdres arabatos blonde_hair chicken cleavage comic expressionless femsub jamesf_(manipper) large_breasts long_hair maledom manip midriff original pet_play purple_eyes rwby spiral_eyes symbol_in_eyes text western yang_xiao_long

Edit | Respond

((THIS COMIC IS NOT MY ART AND I DID NOT COMMISSION IT. I JUST ADDED THE SPIRAL EYES.))

Hi, James again. I hope you enjoy this manip with Yang and pretty hypnotized eyes. See page 1 for a more elaborate comment, and once again if there's any issue with this being on the hub, I'm horribly sorry!
JamesF said:
((THIS COMIC IS NOT MY ART AND I DID NOT COMMISSION IT. I JUST ADDED THE SPIRAL EYES.))

Hi, James again. I hope you enjoy this manip with Yang and pretty hypnotized eyes. See page 1 for a more elaborate comment, and once again if there's any issue with this being on the hub, I'm horribly sorry!
*feeds you a snack cake* Good job Jamesy~ ^_^

The eyes on the chicken panel are a little weird though...
StepfordCrimson said:
*feeds you a snack cake* Good job Jamesy~ ^_^

The eyes on the chicken panel are a little weird though...
Yessss, I know they are. I did it that way because in the original she's kinda lookin' out in both directions. Kind of.
*sweats* I may have gone too far in a few places. But I actually like how it looks...>//<
StepfordCrimson said:
*feeds you a snack cake* Good job Jamesy~ ^_^

The eyes on the chicken panel are a little weird though...
I think that panel is fine.
The problem i have with this, is the eyes in the last panel. In the original image the last panel didn't look hypnotised because the position of the eyes were as if she were looking at something/someone.
The spirals in this image seem to be in the same place as the original last panel, which is only reminiscent of that unhypnotized look. Hope that made sense ._.
Not your fault James, more so Arabatos in the first place x)
RelaxDude said:
I think that panel is fine.
The problem i have with this, is the eyes in the last panel. In the original image the last panel didn't look hypnotised because the position of the eyes were as if she were looking at something/someone.
The spirals in this image seem to be in the same place as the original last panel, which is only reminiscent of that unhypnotized look. Hope that made sense ._.
Not your fault James, more so Arabatos in the first place x)
I can see what you're getting at! Just like you said...I tried to keep it mostly in the same place. In that sense I think they're in just the right spot, but it is a little 'unhypnotizey'.
Also thank you for comment ~ <3
Does anyone know a website where I can watch Girls Gone Hypnotized Victoria-bot?
Robodude102 said:
Does anyone know a website where I can watch Girls Gone Hypnotized Victoria-bot?
Why... Why would you..?
Robodude102 said:
Does anyone know a website where I can watch Girls Gone Hypnotized Victoria-bot?
That's irrelevant to this pic.
Mindwipe said:
That's irrelevant to this pic.
its still a good question!
endgame said:
its still a good question!
Do you know a site?
Got me a new face for a profile pic.
I like much more with spiral eyes... when the continue the stripe?
Oh this effect is incredible!
Please do it for the third one!
Glowstick said:
Oh this effect is incredible!
Please do it for the third one!
Maybe :^3