This post belongs to a parent post. (make this post the parent)
aware ayano_aishi black_hair blue_eyes blue_hair evil_smile femdom femsub gloves hypnotized_hypnotist resisting school_uniform skirt smile sunt-ermico_(manipper) text very_long_hair yandere yandere_simulator

Edit | Respond

This was a super neat idea. Well done.
Well, that was certainly very interesting to read, and a different take on the usual stuff. I like it!
KO fetish on display, psycho hench-chick and a cerebral story to boot? Good work. I want this to be a novel now...
added maledom cause i'm pretty sure black text is supposed to be senpai from yandere simulator, the mind control device is the reason he has so many girls in love with him, and since yandere-chan had mental issues, the device made her dangerously in love with him.
Flyman said:
added maledom cause i'm pretty sure black text is supposed to be senpai from yandere simulator, the mind control device is the reason he has so many girls in love with him, and since yandere-chan had mental issues, the device made her dangerously in love with him.
That IS the general idea, yes.
However, it's intended for Senpai's gender to be up to the player in the final version of the game, and I have carefully avoided assigning a gender to the mind-controller in these manips, so, I've removed the maledom tag.
yandere simulator fuck yes
Yeah, I envisioned a female MCer through the whole thing and it works just fine.

Excellent storytelling as always, sunt. I love the yandere acting as a mirror to the MCer, and forcing them to confront just how messed up this kink of ours really is.
Sunt, are you secretly yandev?
Calypso said:
Sunt, are you secretly yandev?
Ha, nah. My creative output outside the fetish isn't in game design so much as in amateur fiction. XD
sunt said:
Ha, nah. My creative output outside the fetish isn't in game design so much as in amateur fiction. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhuCf9p-kY
sunt said:
That IS the general idea, yes.
However, its intended for Senpai's gender to be up to the player in the final version of the game, and I have carefully avoided assigning a gender to the mind-controller in these manips, so, I've removed the maledom tag.
So is the femdom tag supposed to be for yandere-chan? I guess that works, but shouldn't it also be tagged hypnotized dom or something? I was just wondering, cause I assumed the femdom tag was for senpai originally.
Flyman said:
So is the femdom tag supposed to be for yandere-chan? I guess that works, but shouldn't it also be tagged hypnotized dom or something? I was just wondering, cause I assumed the femdom tag was for senpai originally.
It was meant for Yandere-chan, yes. And I imagine there are a lot of tags that would be appropriate to add that I missed. XD
sunt said:
It was meant for Yandere-chan, yes. And I imagine there are a lot of tags that would be appropriate to add that I missed. XD
It's fine! Sorry, I've been sorta coming off as a bit of a jerk (at least in my eyes), your series is great, and I would love more yandere content on the hub! (It's like my biggest fetish next to hypno).
Flyman said:
It's fine! Sorry, I've been sorta coming off as a bit of a jerk (at least in my eyes), your series is great, and I would love more yandere content on the hub! (It's like my biggest fetish next to hypno).
I, at least, didn't think you were a jerk at all.
I would love to see a gander chan femdom where she hypnotizes the viewer
sonicfire65 said:
I would love to see a gander chan femdom where she hypnotizes the viewer
"Gander chan"?
Two crazies found each other.....true love?
What happened to senpai sister
No_one_important said:
What happened to senpai sister
Well, presumably he/she was using the device at school, not at home, so she wouldn't be affected by the initial harem effect. After the slave-collecting began, I imagine she was given a moderate dose of "I trust my older sibling and there's nothing weird about all those girls hanging with my older sibling" thought patterns.

Of course, if you'd rather headcanon a different outcome, that is your prerogative. ;)
sunt said:
Well, presumably he/she was using the device at school, not at home, so she wouldn't be affected by the initial harem effect. After the slave-collecting began, I imagine she was given a moderate dose of "I trust my older sibling and there's nothing weird about all those girls hanging with my older sibling" thought patterns.

Of course, if you'd rather headcanon a different outcome, that is your prerogative. ;)
but I thought she was at school with him
Also thanks for responding to my comment and great work and can you please continue this series I won't pay fyi if not I understand
No_one_important said:
but I thought she was at school with him
Also thanks for responding to my comment and great work and can you please continue this series I won't pay fyi if not I understand
I wouldn't know, really - my familiarity with Yandere Simulator is mostly limited to having read its TVTropes page. XD

I'm generally satisfied with the series as it is and don't really see an interesting way to continue it (plus, finding suitable pictures for this was a pain), so I'm afraid I don't intend to continue it.
sunt said:
I wouldn't know, really - my familiarity with Yandere Simulator is mostly limited to having read its TVTropes page. XD

I'm generally satisfied with the series as it is and don't really see an interesting way to continue it (plus, finding suitable pictures for this was a pain), so I'm afraid I don't intend to continue it.
ok and thanks for this
Well time for this now hun *kicks down door* alright hands up and where I can see them Ayano Aishi

I swear I'm not insane