This post was flagged for moderation. Reason: Uploaded Newer Version.

black_hair blonde_hair blush coin dazed drool edgeofthemoon evilka female_only femdom femsub fox_ears fox_girl green_eyes happy_trance midriff multicolored_hair open_mouth orange_hair pendulum pippa_(krackodude) red_eyes short_hair shrine_maiden smile spiral_eyes tail

Edit | Respond

Evilka expertly bringing Pippa to trance though a mix of a pendulum and tummy rubs

The idea for Evilka being the dom is Erika really likes scaly things like snakes and dinosaurs so Evilka really likes furry things. Like Pippa!
A combination I really never woulda expected, yet one I'm totally down with. :3
Thank you so much for this Edge!! I love all of the colors and shading that you used. The composition looks absolutely wonderful!! I am grateful that you had an interest in drawing Pippa ^^
Nice stuff Edgey! You're getting better and better, I like the expressions in this! *_*
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
A combination I really never woulda expected, yet one I'm totally down with. :3
It's kinda Pippa's thing. She gets suggestable when people rub her tummy

That was too cute not to draw!

Kracky said:
Thank you so much for this Edge!! I love all of the colors and shading that you used. The composition looks absolutely wonderful!! I am grateful that you had an interest in drawing Pippa ^^
Ah it was my pleasure!

Psi said:
Nice stuff Edgey! You're getting better and better, I like the expressions in this! *_*
Thanks ^^. And thanks your advice as well. That goes for everyone else who helped!