« Previous This post is #13 in the 'Cosplay' Club pool.

animated_gif femdom frombeyond_(manipper) manip pov pov_sub subliminal text

Edit | Respond

Made this one in gimp because the program I normally use doesn't import animations.
I do not wish to use gimp again.
If I do more animated things I'll try using some other programs.

Added the subliminals to the image, if people want I can post a ver without them.

Also no idea on the source of the image, anyone who knows feel free to throw that up.

Spell checked and edited by whisper.

...hey I think this is the first thing I've posed that doesn't have the increase size button at the top.
FromBeyond said:
Made this one in gimp because the program I normally use doesn't import animations.
I do not wish to use gimp again.
If I do more animated things I'll try using some other programs.

Added the subliminals to the image, if people want I can post a ver without them.

Also no idea on the source of the image, anyone who knows feel free to throw that up.

Spell checked and edited by whisper.

...hey I think this is the first thing I've posed that doesn't have the increase size button at the top.
GIF files are rendered at full size, always. As to why, shenanigans.
FromBeyond said:
Made this one in gimp because the program I normally use doesn't import animations.
I do not wish to use gimp again.
If I do more animated things I'll try using some other programs.

Added the subliminals to the image, if people want I can post a ver without them.

Also no idea on the source of the image, anyone who knows feel free to throw that up.

Spell checked and edited by whisper.

...hey I think this is the first thing I've posed that doesn't have the increase size button at the top.
Hurray for FromBeyond!
We had this idea after we mentionned the online safety element in the previous manip.
The picture found Frombeyond is amazing and I hope everyone will enjoy this piece!
i think there's a glitch... i can only upvote once.

that needs to change
FromBeyond you're my hero, you know that? Also you too Whisper
Someday I won't drop from a spiral & sexy girl, but that day is not today
The_scrublord said:
Someday I won't drop from a spiral & sexy girl, but that day is not today
look your avatar right in the eyes and say the truth. you never want that day to come.
Mister Vi said:
look your avatar right in the eyes and say the truth. you never want that day to come.
You know, it is nice being everyone's pet
Y'a know I'm normally a switch but stuff like this makes me wonder if I shouldn't just throw my dom hat out the window and embrace my sub-ness full time.
Frombeyond ur work really gets me going, BRAVO
U too Whsper
dreameater said:
this makes me wonder if I shouldn't just throw my dom hat out the window and embrace my sub-ness full time.
Come! Join me with the sub life!
dreameater said:
Frombeyond ur work really gets me going, BRAVO
U too Whsper
Carbon_Copy said:
FromBeyond you're my hero, you know that? Also you too Whisper
Thanks you guys! We'll keep on doing our best to offer you varied manips with good story and quality effects! Stay tuned for more!
dreameater said:
Y'a know I'm normally a switch but stuff like this makes me wonder if I shouldn't just throw my dom hat out the window and embrace my sub-ness full time.
I wonder why that is.
....like actually.
Pretty sure that means I'm doing something right tho xD

Carbon_Copy said:
FromBeyond you're my hero, you know that? Also you too Whisper
dreameater said:
Frombeyond ur work really gets me going, BRAVO
U too Whsper
Whisper helps alot with refining ideas/editing, and fixing my horrific typos.
Slowly but surely theirs less typos tho, probably. Maybe.

I'm glad people like the content tho, kinda makes me wish manipper was job xD
Is it me, or is that chair makes one think of Blues Clues?