barefoot blue_hair bluebullpen bulma_briefs dragon_ball femsub huge_breasts hypnotic_accessory lingerie milf short_hair spiral_eyes underwear zombie_walk

Edit | Respond

Damn, those are some nice breasts @.@
Hi everyone! Another new commission by Bluebullpen! Great artist. This time, Bulma Briefs has been hypnotized by the new necklace she got from a secret admirer. Now she must obey her new Master while Vegeta is off world training.

This is a gift to my good friend Someguy231. You rock dude! Enjoy! ^^
StepfordCrimson said:
So sexy~
Thanks Crimson! Glad you like it! ^^
Once again, thanks for the gift. Totally unexpected and made my shitty day at work better.
daveyboysmith9 said:
a secret admirer.
Davy, if we somehow see your smirking gob somewhere, you gonna have some 'splainin' to do.
cdyoung said:
Davy, if we somehow see your smirking gob somewhere, you gonna have some 'splainin' to do.
Spoilers, it's not Davey.
Well, I think Vegeta is going to murder someone when he finds out Bulma is missing....or Beerus & Whis when they realize she's not around to give them their food.... :P
MindReaver said:
Well, I think Vegeta is going to murder someone when he finds out Bulma is missing....or Beerus & Whis when they realize she's not around to give them their food.... :P
Challenge Accepted.
oh never mess with the woman of the saiyan prince. Beerus actually had to try a bit after he slapped Vegeta's woman
HypnoHammer said:
oh never mess with the woman of the saiyan prince. Beerus actually had to try a bit after he slapped Vegeta's woman
It's a shame that they dumbed it down in DB Super to make it look like Beerus was not phased. The way they portrayed it in Battle of Gods was better.
someguy231 said:
It's a shame that they dumbed it down in DB Super to make it look like Beerus was not phased. The way they portrayed it in Battle of Gods was better.
yeah but the Beerus VS SSG Goku battle in DB Super was better. after all, in the movie, they had to fit like a whole saga worth into two hours.
HypnoHammer said:
yeah but the Beerus VS SSG Goku battle in DB Super was better. after all, in the movie, they had to fit like a whole saga worth into two hours.
true.
someguy231 said:
true.
yeah. but the scene in the movie where Vegeta did that dance, I could not stop laughing. heck, I'm laughing just talking and thinking about it. you know Beerus must have a bad temper if Vegeta goes that far to keep the planet safe
This picture practically begs to be captioned:

spoiler

What do you guys think?
daveyboysmith9 said:
Thanks Crimson! Glad you like it! ^^
Yes so fucking hot...damn I want that lingerie so bad for myself...and I could really go for a mindless zombie walk now @.@

Thanks so much again as always Davey!
ghost13 said:
This picture practically begs to be captioned:

spoiler

What do you guys think?
nice story but one thing. this is Super. and according to official statements, GT and Super are seperate timelines. also, this is a look when Pan's a baby. so Bra/Bulla, by all standards, does not exist
ghost13 said:
This picture practically begs to be captioned:

spoiler

What do you guys think?
That's actually a pretty good story. ^^ I like it. ^^
daveyboysmith9 said:
That's actually a pretty good story. ^^ I like it. ^^
while true, like I said, Bra/Bulla doesn't exist at this point if she exists in this timeline at all
HypnoHammer said:
nice story but one thing. this is Super. and according to official statements, GT and Super are seperate timelines. also, this is a look when Pan's a baby. so Bra/Bulla, by all standards, does not exist
Yeah... I haven't watch Super.

daveyboysmith9 said:
That's actually a pretty good story. ^^ I like it. ^^
Glad you like it Davey.