blonde_hair collar disney earrings expressionless femsub gloves long_hair maid socks spiral spiral_eyes standing_at_attention star_butterfly star_vs_the_forces_of_evil symbol_in_eyes thighhighs western zuneycat

Edit | Respond

Wow, even SUPER cute hypnosis of Star aside, this is just a very solid cartoon drawing that just LOOKS incredible.
HypnosisLover10 said:
me wanty
ditto
Ehhhh, i'd rather see her resisting or smiling than just blank and standing at attention.
Wow, so simple, I love it
Zuneycat is back to posting art again!?
Loooooove the spirals on her cheeks
KarmaX said:
Wow, even SUPER cute hypnosis of Star aside, this is just a very solid cartoon drawing that just LOOKS incredible.
Second.
I like the fact that she's not even wearing heals. Maybe her Master/Mistress has a "no shoes allowed policy", or maybe "you have to earn the right to wear them".
MindMasher said:
I like the fact that she's not even wearing heals. Maybe her Master/Mistress has a "no shoes allowed policy", or maybe "you have to earn the right to wear them".
I'm guessing the master just has a foot fetish.
MindMasher said:
I like the fact that she's not even wearing heals. Maybe her Master/Mistress has a "no shoes allowed policy", or maybe "you have to earn the right to wear them".
I like that idea like the head maid wears heels while the others don't so you know she's in charge.
Sleepyhead97 said:
Zuneycat is back to posting art again!?
Yep, and if you go to their DA, you might just snag a request. It's past the time they said, but you might just snag it.
Pinkanator said:
Yep, and if you go to their DA, you might just snag a request. It's past the time they said, but you might just snag it.
What's their DA? I can't seem to find it.
Yummy that's the best place for Star to be nice and mindless *giggles*

And if she gets spirals on her cheeks does that mean she gets spirals around her nipples too? Since I know lots of people wanted her to have heart nipples when she had hearts *giggles*
Sleepyhead97 said:
What's their DA? I can't seem to find it.
Check the source
Pinkanator said:
Check the source
Huh, weird name for their DA account. Wonder why they aren't using their OG name.