Next » This post is #1 in the Bee girl Tifa (and friends) pool.

absurdres bee_suit black_hair blue_eyes blush breasts cameltoe femsub final_fantasy final_fantasy_vii happy_trance hypnotic_audio hypnotic_music large_breasts long_hair oo_sebastian_oo ring_eyes smile solo thighhighs tifa_lockhart

Edit | Respond

Oops, forgot to upload that commission I got some time ago. ^^’

( Hypno) Honey Bee Inn Tifa. :3c
Very nice picture! Sure it'll cause a buzz
Have you been taking a look at Rovso's old art, Roxa?
Roxa said:
Oops, forgot to upload that commission I got some time ago. ^^’

( Hypno) Honey Bee Inn Tifa. :3c
Bunny girl and cat girl I always figure to be the 2 most popular animal-related cosplay. This though, is incredibly underrated :O
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Very nice picture! Sure it'll cause a buzz
:D

Contorted said:
Have you been taking a look at Rovso's old art, Roxa?
I think I remember that he did some bee suit pics yeah, but I'm not a fan of his artstyle.

RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Bunny girl and cat girl I always figure to be the 2 most popular animal-related cosplay. This though, is incredibly underrated :O
YES !
Though I think my interest toward bee suit is quite new, and it may be still a bit specific. ^^'
cloud's gonna be equal parts aroused and pissed
Roxa said:
YES !
Though I think my interest toward bee suit is quite new, and it may be still a bit specific. ^^'
Well hey, never hurts to "experiment" a bit. Pairings such as fox + bunny girl, bear + bee, cat + dog, etc. could always be fun, or at least explored on their own.

Also, if she's a drone, I wonder who the Queen would be... :3
*Makes a ff pic*
*Sees a ff drawing after making said pic*
Boi, coincidence?

And the drawing is gud
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Well hey, never hurts to "experiment" a bit. Pairings such as fox + bunny girl, bear + bee, cat + dog, etc. could always be fun, or at least explored on their own.

Also, if she's a drone, I wonder who the Queen would be... :3
Lulu of course.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Also, if she's a drone, I wonder who the Queen would be... :3
Or she could be the first of her kind, and then she turns other FF girls into "bee slaves" just like her.
With honey bee.

And now everyone will want that and will harass me until I commission it. x')
Contorted said:
Lulu of course.
all hail queen Lulu and her love of mid-battle puns!
Roxa said:
Or she could be the first of her kind, and then she turns other FF girls into "bee slaves" just like her.
With honey bee.

And now everyone will want that and will harass me until I commission it. x')
Tbh Rydia would be amazing.
Das a big bumblebutt :O

I liek :3
oh, I wanna make that bottom sting, but don't want that bottom to sting me
StepfordCrimson said:
Das a big bumblebutt :O

I liek :3
She has a great thorass.
Roxa said:
Or she could be the first of her kind, and then she turns other FF girls into "bee slaves" just like her.
With honey bee.

And now everyone will want that and will harass me until I commission it. x')
Well, I figured that the source of the sounds hypnotizing/controlling her could have been a "queen," though obviously, wouldn't mind seeing her take up the role as recruiter/Mistress.

spoiler
Ooof, the amount of bouncing in that walk.... ^_^ v_v ^_^ v_v @__@
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
spoiler
Speak of that, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE MORE OF THIS?!
Roxa said:
Oops, forgot to upload that commission I got some time ago. ^^’

( Hypno) Honey Bee Inn Tifa. :3c
(Insert Bee Pun Here)

So hot Roxa I love that outfit *Drools*

Is this a cannon thing minus the hypno? @.@
Ladies and gentlemen, the newest member of the Honey Bee Inn.
someguy231 said:
It's hip to fuck bees.
I was almost afraid no one was going to make this joke
Reminds me of one of the CoC bad ends.
Roxa said:
Or she could be the first of her kind, and then she turns other FF girls into "bee slaves" just like her.
With honey bee.

And now everyone will want that and will harass me until I commission it. x')
Yes we shall, yes we shall *evil laughs*

*whispers to Roxa* How about making Ashe (FF12) be the next bee slave?

It would bee very much appreciated :3
aqualover92 said:
It would bee very much appreciated :3
oh, the puns. please stop the puns they're bu-- getting annoying
pokemongirl said:
Is this a cannon thing minus the hypno? @.@
The Honey Bee Inn was a thing, with sexy bee suits. But I don't recall Tifa wearing one.
Oh my, she looks so perfect.
Roxa said:
The Honey Bee Inn was a thing, with sexy bee suits. But I don't recall Tifa wearing one.
I'll need to look that up then *drools*
Bee-fa
Someone had to say it