animated_gif blonde_hair entrancement_uk femsub grace_(entrancement) high_heels lingerie real spread_legs thighhighs underwear

Edit | Respond

Genuine hypnosis here. Enjoy!
Uhm... I am pretty sure that Real Life stuff is forbidden on this site.
Real life manips are forbidden, real life stuff isn't.
Only real life manips (like taking a picture from real life and edit spirals into the girls eyes), because honestly the internet is full with billions of them, and there is even a software that does this automatically. You could post literally every porn on the entire internet with those manips, and thousands for every single celebrity. Real life stuff where there is actual hypnosis (like this one) is perfectly fine here.
Hypnomaid20 said:
Only real life manips (like taking a picture from real life and edit spirals into the girls eyes), because honestly the internet is full with billions of them, and there is even a software that does this automatically. You could post literally every porn on the entire internet with those manips, and thousands for every single celebrity. Real life stuff where there is actual hypnosis (like this one) is perfectly fine here.
Ah, thank you.
Lex's stuff is fine here because it's from their Hypnocentric site, and the models know what they were signing up for. We don't accept real life manip, cause we don't know that the subject knows they're being used for kink, or our kink specifically.
lasci_me said:
Lex's stuff is fine here because it's from their Hypnocentric site, and the models know what they were signing up for. We don't accept real life manip, cause we don't know that the subject knows they're being used for kink, or our kink specifically.
I like hypnomaid20's reason better. Either way we can all agree on not having real life manips here.
Yeah, this is essentially the reason Kisekai is also forbidden here: there is almost no actual effort from the creator involved. You can simply edit the eyes, maybe add a text bubble and your porn is done. Some kisekai-pictures are good nonetheless, and you can either use them as a base for a bigger manip or tell a story with multiple ones, but anyways, allowing content that was mainly created by a software could lead to a huge flood, and quality control would be almost impossible then.
Hypnomaid20 said:
Yeah, this is essentially the reason Kisekai is also forbidden here: there is almost no actual effort from the creator involved.
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of Kisekai images. The DA-Entranced group on DeviantArt is FLOODED with them and they all look the same.

It might only be a few seconds from the shoot, but it took hours of planning, shooting, hypnotizing, editing and of course a £200 modelling fee to capture this moment, so hopefully that counts as *some* effort. ;)