« Previous This post is #10 in the Hypnolion's Poké-team pool. (remove, change page)

beard biker_(pokemon) bikergirl blue_hair blush boots clair cleavage collar dressing drunk espeon fake_animal_ears fake_tail femsub glasses high_heels hypnolion hypnotic_accessory jacket knee-high_boots long_hair lorelei maledom multiple_girls open_clothes pokeball pokemon pokemon_trainer purple_hair red_hair sabrina short_shorts shorts sling_bikini standing_at_attention tech_control waitress

Edit | Respond

It took me a while doing this one (on my free time, I'm still working on the commissions the rest of the day ^^")

"One grunt doesn't make a team, so we need more biker-girls ! And you Sabrina, are replacing her on my poké-girl team."
Hypnolion said:
It took me a while doing this one (on my free time, I'm still working on the commissions the rest of the day ^^")

"One grunt doesn't make a team, so we need more biker-girls ! And you Sabrina, are replacing her on my poké-girl team."
I wish there were actually biker girl trainers in game
denim shorts are my fetish
ha, I like the magikarp on the wall what does it sing too?
raijin456 said:
ha, I like the magikarp on the wall what does it sing too?
"Don't worry, be happy" is what came to my mind :P
Yeah a new one! This is my favorite hypnotized Pokemon series
raijin456 said:
ha, I like the magikarp on the wall what does it sing too?
I almost drew a littre red button under it XD

KingRix said:
Yeah a new one! This is my favorite hypnotized Pokemon series
Thanks, that means a lot, because there are some really good ones on the hub ^^
Hypnolion said:
It took me a while doing this one (on my free time, I'm still working on the commissions the rest of the day ^^")

"One grunt doesn't make a team, so we need more biker-girls ! And you Sabrina, are replacing her on my poké-girl team."
This is so hot @.@ So lucky to be on Clair's belt *drools*