This post was deleted. Reason: Non-MC. MD5: efc3cfc48ba3134539032233cab81576

Edit | Respond

this is actually pretty funny.
I love the Sombra hypno hacking...but is it actual canon mind control in Overwatch?
pokemongirl said:
I love the Sombra hypno hacking...but is it actual canon mind control in Overwatch?
Well even though in the game is not considered cannon, Sombra can influence characters minds like hacking mccree and making him forget how to roll or solider making him forget how to run.
pokemongirl said:
I love the Sombra hypno hacking...but is it actual canon mind control in Overwatch?
it's more like a very short, temporary mind scramble, rather than mind control
HighQualitySoup said:
Well even though in the game is not considered cannon, Sombra can influence characters minds like hacking mccree and making him forget how to roll or solider making him forget how to run.
bullet said:
it's more like a very short, temporary mind scramble, rather than mind control
Thanks for the info still very hot *giggles*