amy_(asaola) blonde_hair brown_hair cosplay dou_(doudile) doudile empty_eyes femdom femsub final_fantasy final_fantasy_viii looking_at_viewer muscle_girl original red_lipstick short_hair smile tattoo text very_long_hair watermark white_background witch yellow_eyes

Edit | Respond

I don't know what to call this...but I did something for Halloween.
DouDile said:
I don't know what to call this...but I did something for Halloween.
Well, I suppose if you want me to use you that would be, rather interesting... having control of the white world is something I really would want to have.
Lady_Gardevoir said:
Well, I suppose if you want me to use you that would be, rather interesting... having control of the white world is something I really would want to have.
All this is the work of a genjutsu. :V
DouDile said:
All this is the work of a genjutsu. :V
Well... I don't want it to end *She said, kissing you before slowly taking away your essense of free will*
.
DouDile said:
I don't know what to call this...but I did something for Halloween.
I call it the red queen
Argonis said:
.I call it the red queen
Thank you Argonis, you'll do well
Argonis said:
.I call it the red queen
Ultimecia is angry right now. :V
DouDile said:
Ultimecia is angry right now. :V
Let her be... she is rather beautiful... a nice Queen if Trippy wasn't already mine
Lady_Gardevoir said:
Let her be... she is rather beautiful... a nice Queen if Trippy wasn't already mine
Don't worry...Trippy is my next BABY girl. :^)
DouDile said:
Don't worry...Trippy is my next BABY girl. :^)
Lovely.. make her as subby as you can for me, my loving pet
Lady_Gardevoir said:
Lovely.. make her as subby as you can for me, my loving pet
Wadiyusaytumemodafoka???!!! :V
DouDile said:
Wadiyusaytumemodafoka???!!! :V
My. Loving. Pet.
Lady_Gardevoir said:
My. Loving. Pet.
Auch...that's...! Exciting. :V
DouDile said:
Auch...that's...! Exciting. :V
Good girl... I know you'll do me proud
Lisa: Amy's a sexy domme ^-^
111 said:
Lisa: Amy's a sexy domme ^-^
Oh, my fox slave :)
Lady_Gardevoir said:
Oh, my fox slave :)
I see no tail or ears?
If a Sub is hypnotized to be a Dom is it really a Dom?
Bob137 said:
If a Sub is hypnotized to be a Dom is it really a Dom?
Is it a Som then?
Bob137 said:
If a Sub is hypnotized to be a Dom is it really a Dom?
I see it more as "Altered Memory"
Bob137 said:
If a Sub is hypnotized to be a Dom is it really a Dom?
Sophia said:
Is it a Som then?
I don't know... want to find out?

DouDile said:
I see it more as "Altered Memory"
Altered what?
Lady_Gardevoir said:
I don't know... want to find out?

Altered what?
ME.MO.RY~ <3
DouDile said:
ME.MO.RY~ <3
It's not altered? I always been like that you dumb pet
Lady_Gardevoir said:
It's not altered? I always been like that you dumb pet
My evil queef...you work for meems. :^)
DouDile said:
My evil queef...you work for meems. :^)
I don't work for you, what the hell are you talking about!?
Lady_Gardevoir said:
I don't work for you, what the hell are you talking about!?
7u7 No more words for yuu. :V
DouDile said:
7u7 No more words for yuu. :V
What in the world you talking about?