This post belongs to a parent post. (make this post the parent)
ass_expansion black_hair bluebullpen breast_expansion erect_nipples female_only hair_growth high_heels huge_breasts kill_la_kill long_hair open_mouth satsuki_kiryuuin spiral_eyes symbol_in_eyes thighhighs

Edit | Respond

Part two of my hypno commission from the amazing Bluebullpen.
Story follows in the spoiler. If you like my stories, I'm open for commissions!
spoiler
Just to make this neater could you please spoiler tag these?
Alright. I do hope people still read it ^^;
BioYuGi said:
Alright. I do hope people still read it ^^;
I'm sure they will, it's just when it's that big it makes the comments way harder to read.

I always add a note above the spoiler that it's a story.
. 3.

*pokes that huge ass boob*

Huge ass may be a bit much though
StepfordCrimson said:
. 3.

*pokes that huge ass boob*

Huge ass may be a bit much though
  • pokes your boobs*
Crim there actually bigger then yours
shinylamp said:
  • pokes your boobs*
Crim there actually bigger then yours
*Squeezes crim's and Satsuki's boobs*
I dunno, bigger isn't always better
TalahDarkfang said:
*Squeezes crim's and Satsuki's boobs*
I dunno, bigger isn't always better
Nah that's good enough
Good God! Everything on Satsuki expanded. Her breasts, her ass..even her hair! You know what?!

You get an expansion! You get an expansion! You get an expansion! EVERYONE GETS AN EXPANSION!
The back pain is strong in this one!
Mimikyu said:
The back pain is strong in this one!
When adding endowments, please remember to replace all sensations of gravity-induced pain with immense pleasure.
Is.... is she gonna be alright? ( ゚д゚)
It's still very interesting for me seeing the reactions to larger expansion sizes. I'm mainly on the DA community and Satsuki's sizes here are small in comparison to a lot of what I commission! But don't worry she's going to be perfectly fine, she's totally happy! And it only costs one dollar to poke her boob.
BioYuGi said:
It's still very interesting for me seeing the reactions to larger expansion sizes. I'm mainly on the DA community and Satsuki's sizes here are small in comparison to a lot of what I commission!
It's called "making fun", bro... don't take it so seriously! :P

BioYuGi said:
And it only costs one dollar to poke her boob.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc
You missed a perfect chance to say 'poking' fun !
What even is anatomy?
A miserable pile of bodyparts!
hypnofan100 said:
What even is anatomy?
A miserable pile of bodyparts!
But enough talk. Have at you!
what is the name of this app?
LJUBLANA said:
what is the name of this app?
Bio's brand-name, body-boosting, bubbly-brain hypnosis app.

Or the Bio Hypno App for short.
as the saying goes ask and you shall receive
So JUMBO @.@...and yes want to squeeze EVERYTHING *drools*
BioYuGi said:
Bio's brand-name, body-boosting, bubbly-brain hypnosis app.

Or the Bio Hypno App for short.
how much is it?
YES! THOSE TITS ARE PERFECT!
LJUBLANA said:
how much is it?
Free to download on the App store.
BioYuGi said:
Free to download on the App store.
In-app purchases $0.99-$99.99