« Previous Next » This post is #119 in the Daveyboysmith Productions pool. (remove, change page)

absurdres april_o'neil blue_eyes breasts evil_smile female_only femdom glowing glowing_eyes halloween jack_o'_lantern large_breasts miko_nakadai multiple_girls oo_sebastian_oo ponytail red_eyes red_hair smile teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles text transformers_prime vampire western

Edit | Respond

And here is the second! I hope you all like this sequel to the oo_sebastian_oo pic I posted earlier in the month. And yes, this was and the previous pic I just uploaded was inspired by April being turned into a vampire in the four part Halloween story arc.

Miko: Our Master would like to wish everyone a very Hypnotically Happy Halloween. Now...look into our eyes.

April: Don't be scared everyone. We'll be sure to take away all your fear...with just one bite.

Now that I think about it, I probably should have included Lori Loud in this as well... but that will be for next year. And yes I know I'm evil. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Amazing~

I miss Arabatos' breast sizes :P
Mimikyu said:
I miss Arabatos' breast sizes :P
The next page for that is coming soon. But I still hope you liked these two pics. ^^
daveyboysmith9 said:
But I still hope you liked these two pics. ^^
Mimikyu said:
Amazing~
I did~ How not enjoy Seb's work??? :3
Happy hypnoween everyone
This site needs more Miko :3
daveyboysmith9 said:
And here is the second! I hope you all like this sequel to the oo_sebastian_oo pic I posted earlier in the month. And yes, this was and the previous pic I just uploaded was inspired by April being turned into a vampire in the four part Halloween story arc.

Miko: Our Master would like to wish everyone a very Hypnotically Happy Halloween. Now...look into our eyes.

April: Don't be scared everyone. We'll be sure to take away all your fear...with just one bite.

Now that I think about it, I probably should have included Lori Loud in this as well... but that will be for next year. And yes I know I'm evil. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA >:D *lightning strikes*

But good work Davey~ Happy Halloween~
StepfordCrimson said:
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA >:D *lightning strikes*

But good work Davey~ Happy Halloween~
Thanks Crimson! Nice evil laugh. And Happy Halloween as well! ^^
Glad to see Miko starting to pop up here finally
StepfordCrimson said:
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA >:D *lightning strikes*
What did you say? *stares into your soul*
I’m new here and this has by far got to be my favorite artist I look forard to see more
daveyboysmith9 said:
And here is the second! I hope you all like this sequel to the oo_sebastian_oo pic I posted earlier in the month. And yes, this was and the previous pic I just uploaded was inspired by April being turned into a vampire in the four part Halloween story arc.

Miko: Our Master would like to wish everyone a very Hypnotically Happy Halloween. Now...look into our eyes.

April: Don't be scared everyone. We'll be sure to take away all your fear...with just one bite.

Now that I think about it, I probably should have included Lori Loud in this as well... but that will be for next year. And yes I know I'm evil. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Happy Halloween Dave :D. Ha....I tired an evil laugh :P
CorruptionPrincess said:
Happy Halloween Dave :D. Ha....I tired an evil laugh :P
XD. ^^ Thanks Princess. I hope you have a Happy Halloween too. ^^
Seven said:
Glad to see Miko starting to pop up here finally
agreed. we need more Miko-chan. maybe Miko dom sometime with her controlling Jack
Happy Halloween Davey and Everyone! Thanks for all the lovely pics and what a great one to end it all on hehe~
pokemongirl said:
Happy Halloween Davey and Everyone! Thanks for all the lovely pics and what a great one to end it all on hehe~
Thanks PG! Glad you liked them. ^^
April looks nice with longer hair. ^_^