blush bottomless brown_hair dazed drool female_only femsub flat_chest happy_trance hyperdimension_neptunia if_(hyperdimension_neptunia) loli nude open_mouth pussy_juice short_hair small_breasts text topless vahn_yourdoom

Edit | Respond

soooo, now that piper domain's off, where do you guys read loli MCs?
I feel like I've seen this somewhere before... It wasn't on the hub, though.

vahn_yourdoom said:
soooo, now that piper domain's off, where do you guys read loli MCs?
I really just don't. I never did, either, and have no idea what site you're talking about. I just like to talk to/at people.
On another note, I've never played Hyperdimension Neptunia (And I've just started the Disgaea series with Disgaea 5 complete), but I feel like I want to try it, not because of what I see here, but just because I'm a big gamer. If anyone can point me in a good direction to start the series from, I'd really appreciate it.
Piper's is down? Why? Legal reasons or something else?
NinjaKirby said:
On another note, I've never played Hyperdimension Neptunia (And I've just started the Disgaea series with Disgaea 5 complete), but I feel like I want to try it, not because of what I see here, but just because I'm a big gamer. If anyone can point me in a good direction to start the series from, I'd really appreciate it.
I'd recommend starting with Re;Birth1 on Steam, Humble Bundle or the Vita.
AndyHypno said:
I'd recommend starting with Re;Birth1 on Steam, Humble Bundle or the Vita.
Thanks, I'll look into that.
NinjaKirby said:
Thanks, I'll look into that.
Year, Re;Birth 1 is a good place to start. It's story is self-contained, so you don't need the other games to continue it.
Re;Birth 2 reboots the story, but is often considered the weakest non-spinoff in the series, so I can't recommend starting with it. Re;Birth 3 is great, but the story expects that you have played 2. Same goes for VII expecting that you've played 3.
slipslideman said:
Piper's is down? Why? Legal reasons or something else?
Not just Piper's. Looks like all of asstr is down. Might be more server trouble. Haven't heard anything, though.

vahn_yourdoom said:
soooo, now that piper domain's off, where do you guys read loli MCs?
Don't know, but if you know someplace, I'd love to know about it.
slipslideman said:
Piper's is down? Why? Legal reasons or something else?
ASSTR had a server crash around July I think. For a while, no one could upload anything but you could still see existing pages. Then they got FTP uploads working again but that did not help the Domain because I could not get it to work. I have been waiting for them to fix their Web Upload portal. Then, a couple of days ago, ASSTR's whole site went out. As far as I know, there is no news but I hope it is because they are transitioning to a new server.
Piper said:
ASSTR had a server crash around July I think. For a while, no one could upload anything but you could still see existing pages. Then they got FTP uploads working again but that did not help the Domain because I could not get it to work. I have been waiting for them to fix their Web Upload portal. Then, a couple of days ago, ASSTR's whole site went out. As far as I know, there is no news but I hope it is because they are transitioning to a new server.
slipslideman said:
Piper's is down? Why? Legal reasons or something else?
Its up again i was on it a while ago
yup it's suddenly online again, hopefully piper can now upload more stories, then :D