ass bikini blue_hair caption_only consensual dazed elf_ears empty_eyes expressionless femdom femsub grima180_(manipper) happy_trance houtengeki hypnotic_ass large_breasts long_hair manip pov pov_sub smile text turning_the_tables underwear yellow_eyes

Edit | Respond

I am back at it again! This image has sat in my "To manip" folder for a while, but I could never come up with anything that I really liked. Then out of nowhere, it hit me, "What if a dom wanted to try switching, but the sub really sucked at not submitting?" So yeah, that's how this happened.

Edit: damn you're fast Tamamo. Within 2 mins of posting, and boom.
Grima180 said:
I am back at it again! This image has sat in my "To manip" folder for a while, but I could never come up with anything that I really liked. Then out of nowhere, it hit me, "What if a dom wanted to try switching, but the sub really sucked at not submitting?" So yeah, that's how this happened.

Edit: damn you're fast Tamamo. Within 2 mins of posting, and boom.
Hehehe
"That picture formats looks familiar" *clicks picture* "Hmmm.... This art feels familiar..." *checks tags* Houtengeki? That name seems familiar. Where have I see- !!!

YAY! GRIMA'S BACK! WOO! And wonderful as always. This actually seems almost Shakespearean.
spoiler
ptWolv022 said
Also, I see that Greek myth reference. I see you too are a man/woman of culture. This is where I'd put that meme if I weren't lazy.
Truly, I am a most refined person.

https://i.giphy.com/media/lE5u6gdLEXA9W/200w.gif

Pazuzu said:
tl;dr
Shame.
Grima180 said:
Truly, I am a most refined person.
https://i.giphy.com/media/lE5u6gdLEXA9W/200w.gif
XD The GIFs! Everytime!

Pazuzu said:
tl;dr
When someone hasn't read the manip you like:
https://youtu.be/cmo9p4R3UuU
Ah yes this is...Me and my Number one Pet to an almost perfect T
... I feel embarrassed, I'm theoretically a classics scholar but I have no idea what the allusion is :p.
impossiblearchitect said:
... I feel embarrassed, I'm theoretically a classics scholar but I have no idea what the allusion is :p.
Tantalus
impossiblearchitect said:
... I feel embarrassed, I'm theoretically a classics scholar but I have no idea what the allusion is :p.
Tantalus, the king who could never drink water from the pool he was in or eat the fruit that hung above him in the Underworld. Every time he would reach for the fruit, the branches would pull away, and the water would recede before he could scoop any of it up to drink. He's where we get the word "tantalize" from.
Omgg this is amazing and I love it and heckkk YES I'm getting too stupid for words over this <3 <3 <3
Oh, durr. I was looking for a subtle allusion and totally missed the namedrop. *headdesks*