This post belongs to a parent post. (make this post the parent)

Fufufu, development success~! If I continue further, this game might get banned, so it's Game Over~!

Kotoko Utsuki:

dangan_ronpa dangan_ronpa_another_episode female_only komaru_naegi kotoko_utsugi open_mouth resisting screenshot tech_control tentacles text

Edit | Respond

Awww Pinky wants it to keepy goiiiiiing kekekekeeeeeee <3 <3 <3
Pinkanator said:
Awww Pinky wants it to keepy goiiiiiing kekekekeeeeeee <3 <3 <3
don't worry, the hub will save the day. we'll get ahegao-faced manips of this, and captions of how the hands caress and massage her to the edge, over and over, until she gives in
demonjacobs666 said:
don't worry, the hub will save the day. we'll get ahegao-faced manips of this, and captions of how the hands caress and massage her to the edge, over and over, until she gives in
Kekeke so much despairrryyyy <3 <3 <3
demonjacobs666 said:
don't worry, the hub will save the day. we'll get ahegao-faced manips of this, and captions of how the hands caress and massage her to the edge, over and over, until she gives in
we can only hope~
Im not quite sure this is MC. The machine only gropes her until she starts liking it.
I think that's more mind break than mind control.
GrandDad said:
Im not quite sure this is MC. The machine only gropes her until she starts liking it.
I think that's more mind break than mind control.
Mind break counts as a form of MC too, am I right? We have a tag for that, after all.
I mean, even though it's crude and simple, it's still a forced change of someone's personality or thought process.
hasn't there already been debate about this

besides, if *just* mind break is allowed, then what's stopping me from flooding the site with rape mind break doujins
GrandDad said:
hasn't there already been debate about this

besides, if *just* mind break is allowed, then what's stopping me from flooding the site with rape mind break doujins
Common decency, one should hope.
Rotem_Dishon said:
Common decency, one should hope.
but then youre making arbitrary distinctions just because of your preference

which is kind of shit innit
It definitely isn't just mind break, since the whole reason Kotoko is doing this in game is to make Komaru "obedient" and if you lose.. She becomes dull-eyed and obedient.

That's why in the game, you have to try to fend off the tentacle hands before the "Obedience" meter gets filled with hearts.

If that's not mind control, I don't know what is.
GrandDad said:
but then youre making arbitrary distinctions just because of your preference

which is kind of shit innit
I think you're misunderstanding what I've said. The point is that you shouldn't flood the site with posts of any kind (and that is, in fact, against the rules. See 'bulk posting guidelines'). Instead, you ought to pace yourself and release them over a longer stretch of time.
Dystopia69 said:
It definitely isn't just mind break, since the whole reason Kotoko is doing this in game is to make Komaru "obedient" and if you lose.. She becomes dull-eyed and obedient.

That's why in the game, you have to try to fend off the tentacle hands before the "Obedience" meter gets filled with hearts.

If that's not mind control, I don't know what is.
So, this isn't "just mind break"... for the very reasons that scene is just mind break?
GrandDad said:
but then youre making arbitrary distinctions just because of your preference

which is kind of shit innit
It's already arbitrary since no one can agree on what counts as mind control in the first place (many appear to think it must be either supernatural or traditional hypnosis, which I consider ludicrous.) I would also be perfectly fine with more mind break, for one, but would draw the line at an ahegao face that doesn't have the context to imply a "break" occurred. In any case it's up to the mods.
GrandDad said:
So, this isn't "just mind break"... for the very reasons that scene is just mind break?
Just... give it up. I have, there's just no arguing against these people, *anything* and *everything* is some sort of mind control, EVEN IF IT BLATANTLY ISN'T.
Okay, okay. I'm sorry for causing arguments. I'm not that strict on what should be MC or not so I thought this was good enough to be posted. I guess it just depends on how one looks at it.
Someone PLEASE make a fan fic of what happens after this point and the whole Motivation process. Then give me the link to it. PLEEEEEAAAAASE?