This post has a child post. (post #59225).
brown_hair doki_doki_literature_club feet female_only femdom foot_focus green_eyes huge_feet hypnotic_eyes kimberco monika pov pov_sub school_uniform spiral_eyes spoilers symbol_in_eyes text

Edit | Respond

Just Monika
Just Monika
Just Monika
Just Monika
Personally, I preferred Sayori, the youthful, innocent look, accentuated by her evident depression always stuck a tune with my romantic interpretation of a hypnokink.

Not to mention, if she was a trap she'd have the biggest dick, know why?
Because she's already hung
toxic said:
Personally, I preferred Sayori, the youthful, innocent look, accentuated by her evident depression always stuck a tune with my romantic interpretation of a hypnokink.

Not to mention, if she was a trap she'd have the biggest dick, know why?
Because she's already hung
begrudging_applause.gif
I'm glad I have no interest in this game, because comments on this site and others have spoiled everything.
Mindwipe said:
I'm glad I have no interest in this game, because comments on this site and others have spoiled everything.
spoiler
Mindwipe said:
I'm glad I have no interest in this game, because comments on this site and others have spoiled everything.
I'm glad I played it and rode the hype wave before the spoilers became unavoidable, phew.
RunningAmok said:
I'm glad I played it and rode the hype wave before the spoilers became unavoidable, phew.
Wish I had.

I don't know everything, but enough that it's not going to be as cool or shocking.