barefoot black_hair bottomless disney feet femdom femsub fish_girl flat_chest hypnotic_audio hypnotic_music loli mermaid mr.h multiple_girls nude open_mouth orange_hair peter_pan_(movie) pussy pussy_juice ring_eyes smile tiger_lily topless twintails western

Edit | Respond

Don't mind me, just doing some personal stuff between commission work by adding some Tiger Lily to the hub. I had totally forgotten one of the mermaids in Peter Pan was topless too, go figure.
Never have I wanted something so much and never known until I received it....

Nice work man!
Mr.H said:
Don't mind me, just doing some personal stuff between commission work by adding some Tiger Lily to the hub. I had totally forgotten one of the mermaids in Peter Pan was topless too, go figure.
Forgot about that and mmmmmmm more Tiger Lily *drools*
Mr.H said:
Don't mind me, just doing some personal stuff between commission work by adding some Tiger Lily to the hub. I had totally forgotten one of the mermaids in Peter Pan was topless too, go figure.
Been a long time since I watchted it...neat.

also damn nice
Amazing as always, Mr. H. I can count on you for some interesting loli :3

Interesting trivia fact: Tiger Lily has only one line in the original movie, where she yells for help.
Thanks folks~ I aim to please with my spur of the moment stuff. ^^

FireMario86 said:
Amazing as always, Mr. H. I can count on you for some interesting loli :3

Interesting trivia fact: Tiger Lily has only one line in the original movie, where she yells for help.
I aim to please. I guess that means theres more hypno porn of her than she had lines now...heck even the mermaids had more lines.
Mr.H said:
I guess that means theres more hypno porn of her than she had lines now...heck even the mermaids had more lines.
Sadly, she probably won't be seen in anything official Disney again since 1. Disney blows chunks now and doesn't think 2D animation is worth anything and 2. The over-sensitive PCness of her being Native American.
FireMario86 said:
Sadly, she probably won't be seen in anything official Disney again since 1. Disney blows chunks now and doesn't think 2D animation is worth anything and 2. The over-sensitive PCness of her being Native American.
Rewatching the mermaid lagoon scene for reference for this, I do miss the charm of it being drawn by hand in really old Disney stuff, pencil marks still appearing and all.