blush brown_hair caption_only fancyaddiction_(manipper) femdom hypnotic_breasts hypnotic_eyes kurokami long_hair malesub manip open_clothes original pov pov_sub purple_eyes text

Edit | Respond

I'm working on some new pieces but wanted to put something else up here while I worked. Enjoy!
I loved this on the Collective and I love that it's now here for a few more people to see.
Saw this before on this Collective and it's amazing. Thanks for bringing it here too.
Wow this is great, very sexy and i think it could work quite well in a real induction
NamesAreForTheWeak said:
I loved this on the Collective and I love that it's now here for a few more people to see.
Agreed
Could I have a link to the collective gallery?
http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/

You can also find this and other stuff in the forum thread on hypno-related links: http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/22

Once you're in there's "New Forum Gallery" for the images (mostly manips of RL pics, but there is also some anime stuff), and also "Archive Gallery" for images from the old site. Sadly tagging beyond "md" and "fd" is highly variable so you can't search as well as you might like.
*bursts into the room*
YOUR BOOBS ARE SPHERES NOT CIRCLES

that is all, carry on.
ShadowWarlock said:
http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/

You can also find this and other stuff in the forum thread on hypno-related links: http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/22

Once you're in there's "New Forum Gallery" for the images (mostly manips of RL pics, but there is also some anime stuff), and also "Archive Gallery" for images from the old site. Sadly tagging beyond "md" and "fd" is highly variable so you can't search as well as you might like.
I already have an account there what I wanted was to find more of this specific author's stuff
rusty_spoons said:
*bursts into the room*
YOUR BOOBS ARE SPHERES NOT CIRCLES

that is all, carry on.
One day, I vow to be 100% geometrically correct on a manip.

dreameater said:
I already have an account there what I wanted was to find more of this specific author's stuff
http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=myimages;u=29203 This should link directly to my gallery unless I've fucked something up ^^;
rusty_spoons said:
*bursts into the room*
YOUR BOOBS ARE SPHERES NOT CIRCLES

that is all, carry on.
A circle is what you see when you look at a sphere without proper use of your depth perception. That is all, carry on.
NamesAreForTheWeak said:
A circle is what you see when you look at a sphere without proper use of your depth perception. That is all, carry on.
*hypnotizes someone just to make them properly use their depth perception when looking at boobs*

S E X Y