bimbofication bottomless cum cum_on_breasts female_only fishnets gloves happy_trance high_heels lactation large_breasts long_hair nail_polish nami nipple_piercing one_piece opera_gloves piercing pole_dancing possession pubic_hair smile stripper text thighhighs tongue_out topless xxxx52

Edit | Respond

Another recent commission, picked up from xxxx52/sasoriharem~!

Somehow, Nami has been afflicted with quite the curse, causing her mind to be compressed into a tramp stamp on her body, leaving her body a horny, slutty stripper~!

Is there someone at the helm in her place, or is she simply acting on an implanted instinct? Nobody knows for sure~!
My god, you'd need a machete if you want to bed that.
KingGreen said:

Somehow, Nami has been afflicted with quite the curse, causing her mind to be compressed into a tramp stamp on her body, leaving her body a horny, slutty stripper~!

Is there someone at the helm in her place, or is she simply acting on an implanted instinct? Nobody knows for sure~!
how is that even a question, if you shut a brain off, the body stops functioning.
cdyoung said:
how is that even a question, if you shut a brain off, the body stops functioning.
I'd assume the intended meaning is something along the lines of her Ego being suppressed (or in a tramp stamp I guess), leaving her body at the whims of the Id. A lot of people seem to use "mind" to refer to consciousness rather than the literal brain.
Nami! But you need to trim yourself up XD
Great comment "At least charge money" xD
<sees image> Nice

<reads comments> ...So nobody here has actually seen pubic hair before?
teajay said:
<sees image> Nice

<reads comments> ...So nobody here has actually seen pubic hair before?
We have, we just don't want pubic hair that requires a hedgetrimmer