This post has a child post. (post #60977).

« Previous Next » This post is #19 in the Imasuky's Story time pool. (remove, change page)

allison_(argonis) bed bedroom black_hair blonde_hair book bottomless breasts china_dress chisty_(hypnochist) cow_girl darkhatboy dildo erect_nipples female_only femdom femsub furry glasses horns imasuky_lomae_(imasuky) lactation large_breasts long_hair multiple_girls nude original pants pubic_hair pussy_juice red_hair sex_toy short_hair socks strap-on topless yuri

Edit | Respond

I am very happy to finally have some art by DHB. And with two great girls.

I hope everyone like both it and my story.

spoiler
Wow that's hot...... I love it sooo much!!!!!
Chisty said:
Wow that's hot...... I love it sooo much!!!!!
Me too
Neat
You can really trainer
And alison is one mooving girl
Chisty said:
Wow that's hot...... I love it sooo much!!!!!
Argonis said:
Me too
Very thankful to both of for this!

Blessedbycows said:
Neat
You can really trainer
And alison is one mooving girl
No book puns?
Oh geez this is a fun pic :D fantastic work ^_^

also did Alison steal my strap-on?
CorruptionPrincess said:
Oh geez this is a fun pic :D fantastic work ^_^

also did Alison steal my strap-on?
<^_^ >
CorruptionPrincess said:
Oh geez this is a fun pic :D fantastic work ^_^

also did Alison steal my strap-on?
Ir is great,

And if you read the story you'll know that I just bought that one,
Imasuky said:

No book puns?
I was gonna ask if you were free for lunch, but I see you're booked.
DarkMask said:
I was gonna ask if you were free for lunch, but I see you're booked.
Good one,
Imasuky said:
Very thankful to both of for this!

No book puns?
Nah those are too hard to read
Blessedbycows said:
Nah those are too hard to read
I've got you covered. you just need to show a little spine.
Imasuky said:
I've got you covered. you just need to show a little spine.
I would but The book of incantations was useless. The author had failed to run a spell check
Oh hey, my favorite girls. And Imasuky.
Neato.
TalahDarkfang said:
Oh hey, my favorite girls. And Imasuky.
Neato.
the way you add me like that bugs me. But Allison and Chisty are both good. Chisty in particular.
Imasuky said:
the way you add me like that bugs me. But Allison and Chisty are both good. Chisty in particular.
You're cool too, but like
Cowgirl and Fit girl hit me better than "Reality changing and fancily dressed femdom"
spoiler
TalahDarkfang said:
You're cool too, but like
Cowgirl and Fit girl hit me better than "Reality changing and fancily dressed femdom"
spoiler
Alright. Also always be nice to reality warpers.
Imasuky said:
I am very happy to finally have some art by DHB. And with two great girls.

I hope everyone like both it and my story.

spoiler
Chisty said:
Wow that's hot...... I love it sooo much!!!!!
Argonis said:
Me too
Oh wow that is one super sexy threesome *drools*
pokemongirl said:
Oh wow that is one super sexy threesome *drools*
Have to get you in one later.
Imasuky said:
Have to get you in one later.
One day.
Argonis said:
One day.
Me too, me too!
GenericName said:
Me too, me too!
if you get an OC you'll go into my list,
Imasuky said:
Have to get you in one later.
Argonis said:
One day.
Soon enough I'm sure hehe. Always available if you have a good role for me to fill *giggles* (or just a hole that needs pleasured XD)
Really nice pic and loving the story, great job like always ^^
Hypnolion said:
Really nice pic and loving the story, great job like always ^^
one of these days I need to comm you for an Ally pic.
Hypnolion said:
Really nice pic and loving the story, great job like always ^^
Thanks, I liked this story a lot and DHB did an amazing job.
Imasuky said:
Thanks, I liked this story a lot and DHB did an amazing job.
It's both, an amazing pic and an amazing story^^
Anno1404 said:
It's both, an amazing pic and an amazing story^^
I've wanted something from DHB for a while. Glad this was the first
Imasuky said:
I've wanted something from DHB for a while. Glad this was the first
Yeah things kinda just fell into place.

I like the hint of milk coming from Allison that is a really nice touch.

And Imasuky is definitely gonna need to change the sheets when they are done ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Argonis said:
Yeah things kinda just fell into place.

I like the hint of milk coming from Allison that is a really nice touch.

And Imasuky is definitely gonna need to change the sheets when they are done ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That is a nice detail. And they won't be changed for at least a night, Now point in dirtying up more when this is going on for a while.
Imasuky said:
I've wanted something from DHB for a while. Glad this was the first
Glad it's a wanted thing c:
Was a lot of fun doing the sheets.
Love the story aswell c:
DHB said:
Glad it's a wanted thing c:
Was a lot of fun doing the sheets.
Love the story aswell c:
Yeah I've wanted to see myself in your style but was always broke. Hope to get more from you sometime cause this is great.

Glad you liked the story, I started it before seeing the art so had to make a few small changes to match what you drew.