This post has a child post. (post #63269).
47k breasts coin dialogue drool female_only femdom headband hex_maniac inverted_nipples large_breasts long_hair open_clothes open_mouth pendulum pokemon purple_eyes purple_hair spiral_eyes sweater symbol_in_eyes text

Edit | Respond

You don't need to hypnotize me for that.
SexyHex said:
You don't need to hypnotize me for that.
Redundant hypnosis tag?
Nice!

Again, from the drool I'm wondering if she's also hypnotized herself.
SexyHex said:
You don't need to hypnotize me for that.
Nope but makes it WAY more fun ; )
Do you think hex maniacs are the pokemon equivalent to big tiddy goth gf's? Like they're called "big tiddy hex maniac gf's or something?
skullman2033 said:
Do you think hex maniacs are the pokemon equivalent to big tiddy goth gf's?
yes
skullman2033 said:
Do you think hex maniacs are the pokemon equivalent to big tiddy goth gf's?
Yes
Kachopper9 said:
Nice!

Again, from the drool I'm wondering if she's also hypnotized herself.
no thats just a characteristic of being hungry
skullman2033 said:
Do you think hex maniacs are the pokemon equivalent to big tiddy goth gf's? Like they're called "big tiddy hex maniac gf's or something?
yes, excpet when their the pokemon equivalent to big tiddy yandere gf's
Brokander_is_Sad said:
yes, excpet when their the pokemon equivalent to big tiddy yandere gf's
I swear, if an r-rated pokemon game comes out, that'd probably be their name