This post was deleted. Reason: Artist Request. MD5: 6cab88951d6ba6e960370919fd59b9a7

Edit | Respond

Well lets see here. I really need money, so three healthy clones... that's six kidneys, six lungs, six corneas, 3 hearts, and a lot of bone marrow and tissue...
I have a question about those antennae.
are they like lodged in the head or something?
Allister said:
Well lets see here. I really need money, so three healthy clones... that's six kidneys, six lungs, six corneas, 3 hearts, and a lot of bone marrow and tissue...
Or three willing, obedient cat girls to make three rich, wealthy buyers happy.
Argonis said:
I have a question about those antennae.
are they like lodged in the head or something?
I dropped hints in earlier comics, but they're connected to a network of neural filaments that are spread throughout the brain and thus, control my slaves... Only with Candy the machine screwed up and gave her the mind of a housecat.

MindMasher said:
Or three willing, obedient cat girls to make three rich, wealthy buyers happy.
Wanna buy a cat girl?
Allister said:
I dropped hints in earlier comics, but they're connected to a network of neural filaments that are spread throughout the brain and thus, control my slaves... Only with Candy the machine screwed up and gave her the mind of a housecat.

Wanna buy a cat girl?
I'd buy a cat girl.
killerdarkrai said:
I'd buy a cat girl.
Okay. $50 PayPal and you can have all her art assets.
You can always have a Patreon and sell your soul to the demon
Allister said:
Well lets see here. I really need money, so three healthy clones... that's six kidneys, six lungs, six corneas, 3 hearts, and a lot of bone marrow and tissue...
Allister said:
Okay. $50 PayPal and you can have all her art assets.
ORIGINAL CATGIRL DO NOT STEAL
RandomGuy123 said:
You can always have a Patreon and sell your soul to the demon
SELLOUT REEEEEEEEEE
RandomGuy123 said:
You can always have a Patreon and sell your soul to the demon
I don't think what I do here is worthy of starting a Patreon... This is one case where I'd be happy to be wrong, but I don't think I am.

However I do write and sell stories:
https://www.amazon.com/Allister-Remm/e/B07D45WSTH/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1
Allister said:
Well lets see here. I really need money, so three healthy clones... that's six kidneys, six lungs, six corneas, 3 hearts, and a lot of bone marrow and tissue...
but which is the original one? you can't do it to the original one

clones don't have rights so it's okay, but braindead cat slaves have them