She

Note: "She looks at the client with an evil look, as if mocking her" "The intimidated client was panting unaware. Once she realized... she couldn't keep provoking her anymore more because she knew that she could end up as a "worker"

all_fours collar dog_pose empty_eyes etotama femdom femsub happy_trance idpet_(manipper) inu_tan leash loli manip pet_play r44 subliminal

Edit | Respond

When I saw that picture... and that expression in her eyes I just had to write something like this...
I'm not going to lie, the whole "Yeah, we kidnap and brainwash girls for our own perverted amusement and profit, but we're actually good people and if you have sex we'll strike you down" thing kind of annoys me. I've seen it a lot in a lot of MC fiction, and it's the arbitrariness of the moral justification that strangely feels more sketchy than the "I'm a perverted mind controller and can do anything" type of stories do. Like, in the second story, since no attempt to morally justify the actions exist, you get the impression that the author recognizes the actions in their story are immoral and they're just writing a fantasy. But when the author starts putting moral restrictions on the action, you get the impression the story is meant to represent a morally acceptable way to act; making it creepy when the actions in the story are still plainly immoral.

This isn't meant as a criticism of your caption specifically, it's fine (though not particularly to my taste, which doesn't matter), but rather a general trend I've noticed.
slipslideman said:
I'm not going to lie, the whole "Yeah, we kidnap and brainwash girls for our own perverted amusement and profit, but we're actually good people and if you have sex we'll strike you down" thing kind of annoys me. I've seen it a lot in a lot of MC fiction, and it's the arbitrariness of the moral justification that strangely feels more sketchy than the "I'm a perverted mind controller and can do anything" type of stories do. Like, in the second story, since no attempt to morally justify the actions exist, you get the impression that the author recognizes the actions in their story are immoral and they're just writing a fantasy. But when the author starts putting moral restrictions on the action, you get the impression the story is meant to represent a morally acceptable way to act; making it creepy when the actions in the story are still plainly immoral.

This isn't meant as a criticism of your caption specifically, it's fine (though not particularly to my taste, which doesn't matter), but rather a general trend I've noticed.
My idea was to play with double standards, they're not good people, they are just using twisted logic to justify themself.

The concept is like Warau salesman or petshop of horrors
IDPet said:
My idea was to play with double standards, they're not good people, they are just using twisted logic to justify themself.
I did get some sense of that with the customer's objection. I probably should have mentioned that in my original comment. You can consider my comment complimentary to your caption, expanding on what makes the double standards in other stories off putting, rather than a criticism of yours in particular.

Sorry if I was unclear.
slipslideman said:
I did get some sense of that with the customer's objection. I probably should have mentioned that in my original comment. You can consider my comment complimentary to your caption, expanding on what makes the double standards in other stories off putting, rather than a criticism of yours in particular.

Sorry if I was unclear.
Don't worry, I think was my fault, I had to have written it better. But your comment helped clarify the idea of this manip, thank you.

My initial idea was was to add more conflict with the client, but the text was getting too long. Now that I think I should make things like "She looks at the client with an evil look, as if mocking her"
This is the first time I see the customer buying hypnotized pet slaves also being hypnotized, that's neat, I'd like to see more of that.
Wakaba said:
This is the first time I see the customer buying hypnotized pet slaves also being hypnotized, that's neat, I'd like to see more of that.
Is a practical method to avoid problems, otherwise, a client could divulge the secret and they ended up arrested xD.