bare_shoulders bikini blonde_hair cleavage crown femsub heart heart_eyes inflixion magic_wand nintendo princess princess_rosalina smile super_mario_bros. symbol_in_eyes text

Edit | Respond

Here are some rough Rosalina sketches I colored really quickly for you guys. I promise i'll upload something that looks decent later on when i'm not too busy.
So glad to see more from you! Those expressions are top notch~
Letterabcd said:
So glad to see more from you! Those expressions are top notch~
agreed
Super cute and I love it!

And if you think this is rough than I am really excited to see what you call 'decent' cause this is already awesome
3rd panel is top notch!
Also if there's a character you guys want to see from me in the future, feel free to let me know. I can't promise anything but i'll take everything into consideration :)
This is probably one of my fav art styles on the hub right now

Inflixion said:
Also if there's a character you guys want to see from me in the future, feel free to let me know. I can't promise anything but i'll take everything into consideration :)
I wouldn't mind Crystal drawn all cute ouo
Zko said:
This is probably one of my fav art styles on the hub right now

I wouldn't mind Crystal drawn all cute ouo
That would be awesome!
Imasuky said:
Super cute and I love it!

And if you think this is rough than I am really excited to see what you call 'decent' cause this is already awesome
Agreed~

Can't wait for more though Rosalina always top tier to me @.@
Zko said:
This is probably one of my fav art styles on the hub right now

I wouldn't mind Crystal drawn all cute ouo
Oh, how very flattering! Very well, the next one will be for you friend.
I love it! You have the perfect line between cute and sexy.
Inflixion said:
Oh, how very flattering! Very well, the next one will be for you friend.
HYPE
LOVE this art style and never mind seeing more of Rosalina hypnotizing with or getting hypnotized by her wand~