E63bef189e7866810e79ecf47c2d2fc3
Hot damn this is nice
The human mind - fragile like a robin's egg.
A DEVASTATING BLOW

Many fall in the face of spirals. But not this one. Not today.
i just started playing this game lol
SOME QUALITY CONTENT YOU'VE GOT HERE, VINNY.

(Yes the guy who did the voiceover did custom lines for streamers.)
D771e885488885633f7e062f47c6fc99
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIEIIIIII WILLL ALWAYS LOVE your choice in artwork to manip. Seriously your taste in hentai is tops
skullman2033 said:
Why, thank you.
7434b8d8a9c415cc4a27fe7b2b4d47b2
Who's up for more nude images of Chun-li?
Bb75200e5c8a870ca0f565dca66fcb7b
I wasn't expecting to see Nagatoro here. Talk about a pleasant surprise!
Unexpected but welcome. Nice work!
BurningPenguin6 said:
I wasn't expecting to see Nagatoro here. Talk about a pleasant surprise!
I'm anime only so I don't know her. But i like her
BurningPenguin6 said:
I wasn't expecting to see Nagatoro here. Talk about a pleasant surprise!
Yeah, neither was I. I'm not complaining though.
Yay! Nagatoro! Great to see her on here.
6d291f392118b3efba794ec08b40b488
0029dce3eb7071c0c819d452b61037fb
Date 04:57 User Henry-killenger Rating Safe Score 1 Hidden 9
Tags news
Best of luck, Henry! Thanks for all your hard work.

Congrats to the new overlords!
aw dammit now I have to make new pentacle designs

that'll be such a drain on my goat skull reserves :(
Gonna miss ya. The hub didn't collapse while you were in charge, which makes you more competent than 99% of politicians.
Well farewell and be sure to live well as well or at least we'll enough for the well being of your wellness.
Cut of one and two more shall take it's place
Hail the hub!
45201103b5d87d3609a68595024ac6a3
Did a regular version of the request cause why not.
Once in a Blue Moon, people remember Starforce. :)
Porridge123 said:
Once in a Blue Moon, people remember Starforce. :)
Once in an even blue-er moon, people remember starforce had female characters in it that ARENT sonia strumm.

On the bluest of moons, people remember queen ophiuca exists and is from star force. And realize she's perfect for hypnofetish.

There has not been a bluest moon
skullman2033 said:

There has not been a bluest moon
A damn shame.
skullman2033 said:

There has not been a bluest moon
Oh I don't forget there are other female characters.

I just always remember how inferior they are to Sonia.

We do need some more Ophiuca dom, though.
Luna's not bad. Though the writers tended to stick her in the Lois Lane archetype. I actually quite like her relationship with the main character in game.

Saying that, we really need some of Geo's mother on here. ;)
C96389fd11afdb04e76ed50dce86e8a0
Argonis said:
I hope someone translates it.
There's a child post to this, not sure how to make it work but it doesn't matter all that much.
Could never remember the names to the hair color but the one on the right is making casual conversation about dueling and the one on the left is saying "Hello! My day was great, how about yours?" or something along those lines.

Latios said:
Really love the name you got there :P
So you're the one who took the name! Fancy meeting you here.

skullman2033 said:
So who are these cute extras?
I think the only time I ever cared about them was in episode 3 of GX. They're some of Alexis' friends in Obelisk Blue, and they make for some interesting characters in story progression in comics/fanfics. Their own standalone post is something you don't see often.
Their hair is wrong. I cant see Mindy anf Jasmine. Just a couple girls in the obelisk girl uniforms
skullman2033 said:
So who are these cute extras?
Latios33 said:

So you're the one who took the name! Fancy meeting you here.

Actually, despite popular belief, these are NOT Mindy and Jasmine. These are two of the NPCs from Duel Links. The one on the left is named Alyssa, and the one on the right is named Kylie. The confusion is understandable, so I'm happy to clear it up as a fan of the series.
In universe, I like to think that whoever designed the female Academia uniforms knew exactly what they were doing.
Jasmine and Mindy Got Really Thicc *giggles*
They're actually less thicc here then in the actual game ;)
Bf1e4cb2405dbe44104ce4df641d78bf
Have they been turned into real mimes or is it just makeup?
plsignore said:
Have they been turned into real mimes or is it just makeup?
Real mimes are just humans with makeup on. xD
psychowarrior said:
Real mimes are just humans with makeup on. xD
That's what they want you to believe
hypnowatcher said:
That's what they want you to believe
Are they really the reptilian Illuminati? Do they belong to the globalist builderbergs and go to the bohemian grove and worship a giant owl?! [/AlexJones]
More like Totally Adorable, am I right folks?
psychowarrior said:
Nah, they're just the next evolutionary step. The Illuminati was actually formed to keep human dominance on the planet, so the mimes put out propaganda labelling them as reptilian overlords.
9a09e5b0252744046dd7b786f2b2607b
Please read the parent post I made for this to make sense. Thanks.
Actually, Latios, these are NOT Mindy and Jasmine. These are two of the NPCs from Duel Links. The one on the left is named Alyssa, and the one on the right is named Kylie. The confusion is understandable, so I'm happy to clear it up as a fan of the series.
The red text doesn't says exactly that, but it is an approximation to what she says.

Sorry,the blue text is too blurry.

This is what I understand:
ウエーイ! へメべコつしよ!
もちろん才ツケ!
"?"五方で"?"付中だよ!
え? テユェル?
そんなんいーからいーから!
早くズボズボしよーよ!
pokidraco said:
Oh? I didn't know that, thanks for clarifying! I'll attempt to tag edit right away, thanks!
Nice to see those girls from Duel Links get some love. :)

Pity Madison was left out.