64363f13ff94f975e57c2d36c3b72f47
Date 11:17 User ColorRings Rating Questionable Score 0
That's an odd way to do the Kaa eyes but it's wonderfully colored.

I like it more than the usual just both having patterns and the way it flows from one shade to the next is really impressive
Yeah this effect is realy nice.
D0d1970ae52d32acd8dd6618080fe708
why are they arguing while holding hands
Granddad2 said:
why are they arguing while holding hands
If that's how you picture it, but I think it's meant this would be at the end of the conversation.
B5aad2281cef2c9cdaeef3a4174ca9da
Date 10:08 User droidmaster3000 Rating Questionable Score 6
I don't know if Duct Tape is gonna fix this one boys.
9cf9354d41ee413cec84505fb264459d
EoD said:
Kairiisaprincessofheartandthereforhasnodarknesswhichmeansshecantproduceaheartless
Stop worrying about the Lore. Nomura stopped worrying years ago when he introduced time travel so you can too.
EoD said:
But can somehow make a Nobody
EoD said:
Well obviously her eye color is because of the light from the doll’s eyes and she’s dressed up to fit in with the dolls.

Could also be a Replica. Let’s just go with the Replica excuse for Princess corruption shall we?
kariocean said:
But can somehow make a Nobody
Actually, Kairi did NOT produce a Nobody.

Sora did.

When Sora turned into a Heartless, he created two Nobodies, Roxas and Namine. Roxas was born from Sora directly, while Namine was born from Kairi's Heart leaving an imprint on Sora's body. That is why of all Nobodies Namine is the most unusual.
EoD said:
Actually, Kairi did NOT produce a Nobody.

Sora did.

All right then just what the hell was Xion?
somethingclever said:
All right then just what the hell was Xion?
Xion was a replica that had Sora's memories (or something like it anyways) implanted into it.
D11ba84a39d0f2a05a41b61cc4b6a510
I sincerely forgot we had a goat tag.
Ef70517a3643060160652381695ca2f4
Cf198275e1a10ec8642b38e18325040c
Source is for external links, not artist name.
Um that's Coco Adel not Ruby. Otherwise nice.
B24874c4e49be0e9cf48c327dc0eb978
02cc5aec8ba6efa6aa418cc94615f52a
Trippy: happy birthday kitty you make a adorable zombie <3

Trippy: oh yeah and much love to shyker for this amazingly adorable picture, go on throw love hearts at em~
Fc81f33e51a05ac374eca311e1cdc489
Jpew2007 said:
Watched all of season 3 so far (the first half). Love Halo, just a great character portrayed and beautiful design. When it comes to her as a fanservice source, is it weird that I think she's even better looking in her "street clothes"? Not that her hero uniform isn't a great look for her but for some reason I'm just drawn to her "headwrap". Sorry if that term offends anybody I just don't know what the proper term is.
Yeah, I really liked the direction they went with Halo as far as both her character and design goes.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good <3 <3 <3
Jpew2007 said:
It's called a hijab. Just saying.
Good to see more of Halo. She's cute
I will never not favorite these.