A6750beb1823405b5bd01ce42cf4a1c3
Hawkeye said:
...Is that a mustache?
Upper lip
...i thought this was already up here?
F24f8a793114309000f41e13e1b3ce06
Hypnobunbun said:
Good sissies...stand at....attention... @.@
Yes... good sissies... OBEY
Good sissies dress as Master commands.
Mr_Scade said:
Good sissies dress as Master commands.
Yes master...anything you say... @.@
I am now very tempted to draw sissy swimslaves..... :3
Mr_Scade said:
I am now very tempted to draw sissy swimslaves..... :3
Oh yes please do!
Ecc138746a337e4b2c451d6644cc883f
Kei did a comic with slut peach dressed as bowser 8 months ago, due to the Bowsette thing I manniped this as a "7 pages" comic.
6ecf052adb415ee2875be805bc615a77
Hypnolion said:
Superbe Nina ^^
And an other great work sebastian :)
Thank you! And yeah I'm really really happy about the pic! ^-^
NinaPowa said:
O-O-Oh well I'm sure people would like seeing me in a maid uniform since I'm French...
Yes please
NinaPowa said:
*Stops checking other pics to read carefully*
A new recruit in the Hub?
A femsub with a Sebastian pic that involves science?
With a project to do a new one with a maid uniform?
...
My reaction in a nutshell
Anyway, welcome here, Nina. Looking forward to meet ya :D
LordVrane said:
*Stops checking other pics to read carefully*
A new recruit in the Hub?
A femsub with a Sebastian pic that involves science?
With a project to do a new one with a maid uniform?
...
My reaction in a nutshell
Anyway, welcome here, Nina. Looking forward to meet ya :D
>///////<
Th-Thank you.
NinaPowa said:
>///////<Th-Thank you.
No, thank YOU for giving us more material to do... well, science... research... stuff, yes yes, that's what we use the Hub for. Research *Coff Coff*
LordVrane said:
>//////////<
6586731b478489f453451a4e500f3ba2
I thought I'd like the colors like this but I don't. I think it's because she doesn't really look like peach anymore just girl Bowwser.
We never have to ask, roxa is a generous God and always delivers
Presumably the people wanting an alt were just trying to get as much as they could out of this fad before it dies in a couple weeks
04181b5626c46196285adae2edb0f03a
Uploaded the long version.
This one might be my favourite of her so far ^^
She is spreading like *wild fire* I love it

A week or so into her debut and she already has niche fetish art
13728b9dca9aa4f13babf653d599b88f
Trishbot said:
That's one way of ending the love triangle.
The best way
I keep forgetting Cheryl is straight in the comics
Always go option C, always. (Unless D is all of the above, in that case go for the D)
Dina-M said:
Oh... why? Is there some reference there I'm not getting?
No, it's just a pretty unfortunately effeminate name to give a boy in high school.
Trishbot said:
That's one way of ending the love triangle.
Epilogue: Betty and Veronica came out as lesbians and entered a happy relationship. Veronica's father had some problems to accept his daughter as gay, but then he realized that at least this way there was no way she'd be with that klutz Archie again and gave his wholehearted blessing. Cheryl's plan failed, however, when Archie instead got together with Valerie from Josie and the Pussycats.

Oh, and Jughead spent the entire time eating burgers and being sardonic. ^_^

Neroblast said:
I keep forgetting Cheryl is straight in the comics
Yeah, in the original comics she's after Archie as well... in the modern reboot she initially wants to take Archie to get back at Veronica after Veronica managed to one-up her... and having heard Veronica's stories about how great Archie was, Cheryl sort of built him up in her head as a superman or something... when she actually MET him, she quickly lost interest.

But, in the modern reboot the Archie/Betty/Veronica love triangle is heavily downplayed anyway, so while these incarnations of Cheryl, Betty and Veronica look a little more like the modern versions, I think they have more in commion, personality-wise, with the classic ones.

Lady_Gardevoir said:
Well, that's also a philosophy! ^_^

Hawkeye said:
Oh? What's so effeminate about "Jason"?
63af231d14870e201303e5797cc24026
I wish that Hypno was me and my huge dick
I always have a Hypno on my team
I mean i wish I could trade places with that hypno so i can do anal on here
Nickname: Junko

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Role: subject

Experience: Just fantasized about it so far.

Interested in: Hypnosis Roleplay/Real(maybe) Textchat/(maybe)voicechat(videochat too if you make me horny enough)

Looking for: Males/Hypnotist

Erotic/Non: Erotic

Kinks: gangbang, bondage, impact play, large insertions, nipple play/torture/suction, forced pregnancy, triple penetration, humiliation, bestiality,birth

Specific Role play: yes!
I'm reeeeeeally looking for someone to role play as a group of horny Hypnos pokemon and gang rape me and impregnate me senseless

General information: contact me via email: Junkoarai@mail.com
HypnosBreedingSlut said:
Nickname: Junko

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Role: subject

Experience: Just fantasized about it so far.

Looking for: Males/Hypnotist

Erotic/Non: Erotic

Specific Role play: yes!

General information: contact me via email: Junkoarai@mail.com
Asking in the comments to RP is really not recommended.
206014b6172d6272a602e49c0ba4e26f
It's from Prequel Quest, a webcomic based off of TES: Oblivion. Might be a little spoilerific, I'm not sure.
Was curious if this would show up.
93b21e6d44947e0221299206d0bffca9
I compared the deviantart to the raw from the tumblr, and while the same size, the raw was technically a tiny bit larger in file size.... but when I compared them side by side, I noticed that the deviantart version had a much richer color, so I went with that

from the source:
When the goddess of love visits your local bathhouse in 300 BC Greece, the air fills up so quickly with pheromones, that your brain simply shuts down and you're compelled to fulfill her every desire.
Grim said:
from the source:
*start to sniff the cellphone* me tooooooooo
Mmmm, beautiful. Every angle done so nicely.