2695f5868a823a754f67b321f848d38f
Please remember to tag the post as a manip.
1dd90293c73ef344f1c8c670ac86abf0
Loved this series over there. May I ask why you don't wanna post there anymore?
idklol said:
Loved this series over there. May I ask why you don't wanna post there anymore?
Don't really like making real-life manips and I don't think the audience is as big over there as it is here. At least, there's a lot less engagement.
Oh fuck this is gonna be good <3
Holy shit this is amazing. I love this picture, the dialogue and the concept. 13/10
Da7fc125d9e2434c8a54f5345596f359
The Amateur cinematic universe is a never ending gift.
Kani said:
damn, this is beautiful
Letterabcd said:
The Amateur cinematic universe is a never ending gift.
Thanks a lot!
I must admit, not a small part of me is thinking/hoping Joker's in on this, as he's only brought his female teammates in the first pic, and since our favourite Doctor is a route, this is her giving him a gift. Though, that's also 'cause I'm not an NTR fan and hoping for a 'happy' ending.
Well this is just plain good. In fact it's so good I don't really care about her eye type. Most
Of the time you deliver for sure, this is one of them.

One other thing. Are you ever going to use that fpussy thing again? It works in second plus makes the gif rewindable
I love what you're doing. Please keep it up.
966a202caaf3b93a56e668aba6d274c6
I freaking love seeing Afrobull's art being made into manips.
BurningPenguin6 said:
I freaking love seeing Afrobull's art being made into manips.
SAME
D81a000734d717e1f816b530131cce9d
we need more latexification pics
Full sized image has failed to upload
0498960d0037f51d8e681146fea99054
Date 08:46 User VG_Climp Rating Safe Score 5
1. Largest I could find
2. Don't have any clue who the artist is
I want more Force-based hypnosis and femdom. Pictures and stories would be amazing.
7078015f79d0dd3640dfda22b457922a
GuineaPig said:
My first manip! Feedback is always appreciated; hope you enjoy!
Very nice! Though I would recommend adding a visual modification to the image, seeing as text-only manips have been sent to the firing-squad over the last few months.
BurningPenguin6 said:
How so?
So does this unlock my completely unhinted-at epic elemental sorcery?
GuineaPig said:
How so?
Likely being banned for not being ‘obvious’ enough, which is stupid, but I won’t get into that here.
HornyPenguin said:
Yikes. Well, in any event the next few manips I have prepared have some visual modifications so that shouldn't be a problem.
Junky game but great manip!
00db5bac84c70b49d8ad704b9a56f1ab
Ha ha ha.

Due to fatherly instincts,

You're all getting a drill to the face.
Huh, people are creative, I wasn't expecting to find bioshock on this site.
skullman2033 said:
Ha ha ha.

Due to fatherly instincts,

You're all getting a drill to the face.
animelover489 said:
Now that's rad, I always thought the Big Sisters were kind of good looking in those suits, Eleanor is just the frosting
Pretty sure they don't bathe much either...
ghost13 said:
Pretty sure they don't bathe much either...
From her upbringing I'd say Eleanor is clean, but those splicers probably have crotch rot. I just prefer not to think about it and imagine everything clean unless I see otherwise
Oh, delivious piece that slipped through my fingers.
2782bd133505ea2a7f94440d7aca508b
Please remember to tag the post a manip.
"Severe jpeg artifacting"

I'm not seeing it? Maybe my monitor is too low-res, but I literally can't see any problematic "artifacting" on this.
me neither and i even went into larger version still nothing not sure what the report is on about
NamesAreForTheWeak said:
"Severe jpeg artifacting"

Unless they're talking about the eyes I dont see anything either.
While the artifacting isn't terrible, there's no reason at all that there should be artifacts on a PNG image.
Wasn’t this already posted before?
79dfd77f711444a5af1b1404238ee1fe
Hell-o guys. This is the second photo for today. I hope you all enjoy the post. If you have any constructive criticism for me, please let me know whether it be about the drawing, (or future stories I might make for here) or anything else, let me know! Take care all. :)