5dde2b6e690f6f6cda81a6c982947db4
That's not how a vagina works
I don't see any MC... just transformation and inability to control urination.
keiya said:
I don't see any MC... just transformation and inability to control urination.
There are images on the hub with even subtler MC (though not many of them) so I don't see a _huge_ problem here.
keiya said:
I don't see any MC... just transformation and inability to control urination.
Let's say it wasn't just curiosity that drove him to take another spoonful, turning him from a reasonably attractive girl into a grotesque non stop panty wetter. Heck, even seeing the magical dessert is said to mess with the minds of the weak, making them "choose" to leave masculinity behind...
disgustinggirl said:
where did it say that?
What happens if u hav 3 spoons?
24be46eda0f1738ae406d704fb82e402
CUTE SEXY GIRLS HYPNOTIZED TO WEAR FRILLY DRESSES
THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!!!
Mmfph. My cashews... Is this what it takes to make these sassy ladies settle down and take a groom? Nice as always from ZKO.
Contorted said:
I'd like it if he finished the sketch tbh.
Same
Look at that FUCKING drool. Even if it's barely visible as a sketch it's still unbelievably hot.
JaoShingan said:
CUTE SEXY GIRLS HYPNOTIZED TO WEAR FRILLY DRESSES
THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!!!
Seconded~
5df258e1c969d4612ddc01af7c6f7c76
I believe this is in reference to the X-Men Evolution episode where Rogue falls under Mesmero's control.
Unless that collar dampens her powers this is a death trap
master226 said:
Unless that collar dampens her powers this is a death trap
She wears that normally in the show so nope no power dampening
E46a0c58ca97f3c148b7c04fac8de8e9
Mmm... wish I was one of them
Does anyone else see the demon girl?
HypnoHammer said:
Does anyone else see the demon girl?
She's half-dragon, Grea.
Proper tagging here is gonna be difficult since Manaria Academy is quite multiverse and presents in almost all Cygames projects. There's Manaria Friends anime, both Ann and Grea are present in Granblue, Princess Connect!, Shadowverse, and Rage of Bahamut...
Cfc6953dbb7485e57e137bc7c4c5ddd9
Doing a Masquerade TF sale on Twitter. Medri claimed the Blank mask.
Trippy: always love the hands posed like that and well love the whole thing honestly, kinda want trippys GF like that <3
F9bc29112138ed05a250e3b0faf10b67
B19e1895a49b201254cf1ade4d144664
The mystery of the yellow puddle has yet to be solved!
Hmm...could this be what the ancient texts mentioned? Puddles of yellow liquid appearing under females multiple times in a day...yes, I've got it! This was a weapon once used by the great "User" race, a group whose origins are unknown, but appear to have lived within a web covering the world! This is undoubtedly...the mighty Yuri-Nation!

Also, since I just started watching LoK, I just have to do this:

Yaoi, Loli, Yuri, Shota.
Long ago, the four fetishes lived in harmony.
Then, everything changed when the Yuri-Nation attacked.
Only the moderator, master of all four fetishes could delete them,
But when the site needed him most, he vanished.
A hundred faps passed, and my brother and I discovered the new moderator, a shota named Aang.
And although his shotacon skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to delete anything.
But I believe, Aang can save the site.
good to see you back disgusting girl
lol disgustinggirl, please more pee and less poo
Latin people Latin read it in Latin or at least use google translate
Someone cast that spell on me~!!!
F7726bfa9b08e2857466f22358e70048
07e1cd436a2c1a5d5d034fd1ee86aa06
Higher Resolution of this

BAD END

From artist: More old art!!! These lines are so shakey
Emma778 said:
Hi, I'm Emma 19 years old, looking a guy for virtual and real sex) write to me - http://sexxzone.ga/Emma
You gonna write this everywhere now, or something?
Emma778 said:
This bot again ?
F96272f046ed458a8aba8649700331aa
This pairing is not one I would have thought of, but the way you're developing this series is super fucking hot. This picture in particular really brings out all of Crimson's best unique features too.

I find it almost unbelievable that your commissions of her are the only pieces of her on the hub. I wonder what's up with that.
frank said:

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I do like to provide ideas and pairings outside the normal range an outlet.

When it comes to the lack of C.Viper's popularity, there are a number of factors, but I'd say the main one is that most Street Fighter fans stay with the classic choice of either Chun-Li or Cammy. So, narrow that down to how many Street Fighter fans have a hypno kink, then what's left for girls outside of those two will be very limited.

In my case, I'm not a Street Fighter fan (nothing against it, just much prefer MK and Tekken), I'm a Kung Fu Panda fan and wanted to develop an alternative to Kaa. C.Viper was chosen entirely for her name and profession, I've just incorporated her backstory into my head canon.
solddate said:
I always thought it was that, in practice, Viper was really kind of dull and the developers and marketing team immediately stopped pushing her the second Juri entered the scene and became everyone's favourite.
Pinkanator said:
Certainly possible. Strangely, as an outside observer, C.Viper's 'blandness' actually makes her stand out next to the more colourful designs. By the end of this set, I fully intend for us to see her with her hair (and inhibitions) down.
Busterbrown said:
added looking_at_viewer tag
Does that count for a POV shot? Genuine Q, as that was the intent, Viper is looking C.Viper in the eye via the mirror.