Fb7e16777c6d7cf903dd4e4ec37b0a8a
Damn it. There's a part covered. I gotta get better at that. As you'll notice by Yuri's words right after, he's saying Just Monika over and over again to remind himself that he's in a relationship. As you'll note, it's been covered due to an editing mistake. Bleh.

Moving from that, it seems like our best girl just made a mistake, one that just might land her in hot water with her bf.. stay tuned!
Suuuuuuuuuure it was an editing mistake... There's absolutely NO way it was intentional...
Thanks for making Yuri first. I like the error though, I think it could represent his subconscious trying to fight his affections for Yuri. Which either is really sweet or really bad if Monika put it there herself. Although I like the former better. Anyway, thank you again.
Rhymetimeguy said:
Despite having a recent dominant streak, Monika understands her boyfriend's fears of being brainwashed. Although, if she wanted to do something like that, she likely wouldn't face much resistance. The original intent was to have him repeat Just Monika to remind him who he truly loves.
Xudmud said:
But it really was!
668dcd732150dd291fa004a8ee86b7ed
Jesus Christ Donald, all he said was that you're a bill collector, you didn't have to go full Lawful Evil like that! Guess Donald's always had these tendencies but damn dude a straight sociopath.
RunningAmok said:
No, that’s just him thinking like a bill collector.
Deleted-preview
Date 03:10 User Dragonclaw Rating Safe Score 0
Tags rwby
So here is Ruby hypnotized and Transformed into a magical girl of Light.
This is going to get flagged, you know that?
I bet it’s for being from that art program (what’s it called again?)
Dragonclaw said:
So here is Ruby hypnotized and Transformed into a magical girl of Light.
Sadly Kisekae isn't allowed
Kachopper9 said:
Sadly Kisekae isn't allowed
Sorry about that didn't know. I removed it.
356f394c237e702cb29875c98fbab278
Some demoness please make me grow a dick and have spontaneous orgasms like that. I need to know how that feels <3
disgustinggirl said:
mmmmmm i want that sooo bad as well<3 it looks sooo fun<3
disgustinggirl said:
I'd ask you would do if you spontaneously orgasmed in public, but with the type of content you create I don't think you'd kind. That is, if you're similar to the characters.
A5a4a128fb7970d5f9f11afad9a16192
to be fair to Harley, the Joker left her mind cracked and ready to be mixed and scrambled
I like how she says that it isn't okay to whack people with mallets. Because it's such a normal thing to do otherwise.
500129d56fcb34c2f74d2f691192b946
disgustinggirl said:
Thank you. Jeez, every time I think "yeah it's a teen but let's pretend she's an eight-teen" somebody drops the lowercase l bomb... and I feel like even more of a pervert than I am.
considering what you are into , going to lli might not be that big of a leap
If I remember correctly hypnohub takes breasts into account of what is a loli alongside height. If she's not short but she's flat, she's just a pettanko. And mostly anything above flat disqualifies loli, unless oppai-loli.

So for example Marie Rose from Dead or Alive, or Loki from Danmachi would probably just get the flat chest tag.
Okay, this is fine. Entertainment wise more so, aside from pissing I don't mind the humiliation category, looks good
I mean peeing yourself is pretty embarrassing, but the walk of shame.. all the way up to the conductor, ya know at the front of the train, past every car on the way, shifting your legs together as people notice the stain, or the smell, that is priceless, that is Humiliation right there.
*sigh* DG I swear to god you’re literally the embodiment of “not my proudest fap.” I just thought someone filthy like you deserves to know that they’ve broken down yet another “normal” person’s psyche to the point where I admit I’m just as in love with the filth as you.
Euronet said:
I wasn't aware of the intricacies of the loli.
56acfc819b425f73ba50efc034ba74c7
Why is her mouth so close to her nose and yet so far from her chin
COINCIDENCE? said:
Why is her mouth so close to her nose and yet so far from her chin
It's the angle.
Vegetta you will be remembered by all yor fans
"By the way, Krillin was better than you."
-The words that would finally let Vegeta surpass Goku.
Nonymous said:
"By the way, Krillin was better than you."
-The words that would finally let Vegeta surpass Goku.
"He also had a bigger dick."

Vegeta just achieved Ultra Instinct.
Fb6d7350cef0ebc3a04a8c86b85f5c13
A45f2f93ba1eb0da619dfcf6596861ec
5db8bf0c4d7e7724ef5c2a7e2100b04a
skullman2033 said:
Let her ouut...

*pulls on trippys quarentine bag whilst flailing wildly

LET HER OOOOOOOUUUUUUUT!
*SLAPS* Are you MAD, man?!? She’ll infect us all!!!
Lovely Hex~ and Tracer getting some surprise boobs *giggles*
I swear I will never stop loving the Bunny Virus concept HOT DIGGITY I CRAVE MORE
pokemongirl said:
Lovely Hex~ and Tracer getting some surprise boobs *giggles*
That was my request. You like?
TheFinalAnubis said:
That was my request. You like?
Very much~