Dfe3b0c476b59ee809cbd984dc8dc0b0
vanom-yo said:
There just needs to be more Toga in general honestly. I actually made femdom Toga manip, but it was removed for whatever reason(I don't actually remember why). I still the base image and text I used to make it, so I might remake it one day... who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Checkin that manip quickly, it doesn't come off as very hypno-y, the gif doesn't give off dommy, and the text just doesn't outright say it's hypno too good, so that's probably it.

On a personal note, I just need yandere pov brainwashing so they can keep you forever butthatsjustme
Seeing her teeths, hmmm...vampire perhaps

How do i say this... it's scary in a way that your penis will be bitten off or getting bleeding penis if you got ur dick in her mouth??
It be more believable if this was a clone of her that Twice made
I still like her, too bad she's a serial killer
Brokander_is_Sad said:
It be more believable if this was a clone of her that Twice made
Or if they would go rob someplace
8a7c90d68524997dbacf89eb55b0b83d
Self-hypnosis of Truy, by Blutigren.
With empty eyes now.
41e65b3d9f37458832a6b7af76c8d213
Self-hypnosis of Trucy, by Blutigren.
With spiral eyes.
D61cce46d8e627c759eeea8518570883
Self-hypnosis of Trucy, by Blutigren.
Hope you like it.
69b033e55d48b49f35a1845537d0dced
To quote Duncan, "Dudes, this is messed."
Deleted-preview
This Technically belongs since the puppet controls the animatronics in the first place then the souls of the children
Crupplet said:
Not...really?

The Puppet bound the souls of the dead children to the Animatronics so that they could get revenge on the Purple Guy, but as far as I can recall never had any actual control over them.
Crupplet said:
...But remember! It's all just a Hypothesis! A Game Hypothesis!

Because way too many people confuse the word theory and hypothesis. A theory isn't a theory if you cannot prove it...
Deleted-preview
Hmmm, it seems to be missing the third ending: In which the new harem girl has a painting to present to her master.
One small Question. Why the Fuck is my Commission this Site?
A71f4407d431a69149a7a4bf24e9116d
IDPet said:
YAY! More Umineko chickens!
And the best thing is I didn't even commission it this time. Some other wonderful person was kind enough to pay for this.
I call shenangians on all of this because witches don't exist.
Don't know how this pertains to the plot, I mean this is nice and hot. But the games themselves are supernatural Clue. Just correct me if I'm wrong
Three images? And they’re all great? You spoil us Mr. Manning.
I don't know who all these people are but I appreciate a massive harem *drools*
pokemongirl said:
I don't know who all these people are but I appreciate a massive harem *drools*
The 7 sisters are furniture
E695bb1efb261dd3705d58fb4aa4f3c1
Bite her ass until she gets up, because she'll kill you if she keeps going.
Oh cool it Luchachu from Pokken Tournament
Brokander_is_Sad said:
Oh cool it Luchachu from Pokken Tournament
You mean R. Pika
why the fuk does yeller diamun want me tu lik her bicepp
Hypnosis-guy said:
Bite her ass until she gets up, because she'll kill you if she keeps going.
Great idea! ...If you want her to crush your skull instead.
CuteSissyBoy said:
Great idea! ...If you want her to crush your skull instead.
Better to die fighting than to die being a bitch.
5a4faef00beee5ec1327dc8a146e34ca