3d6c18d1a26b1445a2a69e4f391e1044
Someone wanted to see more fortune teller hypnosis and was kind enough to buy me a coffee(https://ko-fi.com/pickingviolets)
Quality content right here
8809b975a33a64bbfa10b1b577fe5571
This is a well-captioned manip. Excellent work!
Dakuyami said:
Hey everyone, been a while since I uploaded to the Hub! I've made a few more captions but none of them have been Mind Control based, looking to make one a day now, but not all of them will be Hypno related so only some will find their way onto here.

Anyway! It's nice to be making another post, this site has been quite a part of my life and I like contributing, I hope you all enjoy my take on well, complete and utter control.
There are MANY forms of Mind control...
Including Conditioning a slave, or Breaking them to rebuild thier minds...

Where do you plan to post the others, besides somewhere like Discord...?
Mugen said:
There are MANY forms of Mind control...
Including Conditioning a slave, or Breaking them to rebuild thier minds...

Where do you plan to post the others, besides somewhere like Discord...?
I post on my Twitter! But it's also an RP account, so, I do it on my discord too, I can post the link there, all my stuff is also on r/hentaicaptions
wish i was that controlled~!!!!
A bit intense really. what fun is there for the victim if the can't even keep the slightest bit of self to realize what they are, helpless to resist or make themselves known, only along for the ride?
Honestly the human mind is both a fragile and durable thing, she would be able to break out of this eventually or with the right conditions.
A417baaf50af2a11f409917b15c396b7
They're molting! MOLTING! Oh, what a world!
I love me some flute hypnosis :3

Always good to see some new stuff from Zero!
Adding this to the list of 'Things I Didn't Know I Wanted'.
Fixed up the character tags on this post as they weren't applied correctly before. (Lacking the character: prefix and these characters haven't appeared before on the booru). Not entirely sure if 'assistant mimi chan' is correct as the Kemono Friends wiki refers to the character as Minny-chan, but who knows, it's cute anyway
Ba22b1729d44dab8861e75521bdbb77c
It reminds me of Hypno-tan.
She's such a cutie <3 Also mmmmmmm love that butt grab *drools*
A55a7b1f3f1028a088120749ff350854
I would love to be in his position.
Raker said:
I would love to be in his position.
You and me both.
it is an ideal spot to be in.
Mister Vi said:
it is an ideal spot to be in.
Definitely agree on it being ideal @[email protected]
8d7b5927a361fa869ce693ac2b0f3476
This guy is just so fun to hypnotize isn't it he?
Foogledorf said:
This guy is just so fun to hypnotize isn't it he?
That's honestly my goals for my OC, having him in a bunch of fun hypnotic situations!
1ad56c1bafad58d844f535419b615df0
Can't believe Okita Souji is the newest member of the X-Men.
Only Gudako would do that to her servants... oh you mad little gacha obsessed girl.
09f7f179e5ab1a706ec26f7b9b1f3a81
Amazing! Also those eyes are interesting
17f377a9e7dd9179bcaae88ceeb6394a
Yes I want to be you pet mistress
Damnit every time I look at this pic I see a temmie maybe need to lay off the undertale
It is surprisingly hard to find Succubus stuff involving stealing souls, even though i'm pretty sure that was the original idea behind succubi.
tom641 said:
I thought that the original idea behind succubi was that they stole the righteousness, gallantry, and chivalry from the males they made into their victims, and the purity and virginity from the females they made into their victims.
Anon_3.141 said:
In one of the orgininal tradition, original succubi steal the semen of men, and after they turns in incubi and mate with women. Thanks this ritual, "demon children" (aka humans with malformation or illness) born. In other they simple steal the "life force" and temp the humans with wet dream.

The "souls-eater" succubus must be more recent, I think.
I kinda wish I could become like the succubus in the pic here.
F9206669734347a9385435824314aa28
Imasuky said:
So...how long until X.A.N.A. just takes over the hub?
Who knows!? I'll probably do more girls, and boys in the future ^3^
Imasuky said:
So...how long until X.A.N.A. just takes over the hub?
That depends.
How many doms do we have willing to fight it?
Not enough, I would think.
Trippy: almost every time trippy sees xanashe thinks of a unknown from Pokémon
Latexity said:
Who knows!? I'll probably do more girls, and boys in the future ^3^
Awesome very glad to see more of this *drools* @[email protected]
Wait, so who is X.A.N.A exactly?
TheBests said:
Wait, so who is X.A.N.A exactly?
XANA is the antagonist of the cartoon Code Lyoko. It is a malevolent AI that was originally sealed within the super computer at the abandoned factory, but was able to escape and infect the other super computers around the world.