5f36456183b854eb96db1de6dadf5efa
Woah dark blue text on a black background. That is painful >.> Please use a light text color on a dark background or the other way around :c I want to read it but it legit causes pain.
dark_phoenix said:
I agree. It really does hurt my eyes when I read it. Please change the colour.
Should we be concerned by that rope behind her? Looks like it could be hanging-snuff.
oh my god she is actually dead
44163f9ef49b5ced43d4a86e659bfc60
Oh what fresh hell has returned from my blacklist?
and she thinks she's winning that race as well :)
65120dc6ea20d1d0df92f87f85d8a769
And what the hell do you do when the dragon goddess also needs therapy?
Smh you didn’t do the timeskip version
Timeskip needs less help overall.
I feel like Three Houses is probably the one game where most of the girls would gladly throw themselves at the feet of a master if it meant they no longer had to worry about anything else.

Seriously, they've all had some tough lives.
Love it. My Houses waifu! <3

Just remember, Bernadetta lovers are known to be very protective: https://i.imgur.com/zfnNEjC.jpg
forest-sage said:
Love it. My Houses waifu! <3

It's probably the Futaba vibes. Not that I blame them.
5b8f73a0b8708e7365c1a518ea853c63
There is always that story for every GM that has the First Trap :) well here's one of my ideas for an insidious trap indeed :)
Now that's a dnd campaign i'd love to be involved in.
KuteKiera said:
Now that's a dnd campaign i'd love to be involved in.
w00t! The more players the better :) Just need to live in the Fairbanks area for the table top, or send/post ideas here for more XD
5b86d0254d6b549ecc00ff741d9f5c7d
is it wrong of me that a part of me wishes there was a futa version of this pic?
Argonis said:
it is strangely normal for a sleepymaid

Also how did I miss it...well it's Favorited now
F16df6c742704b0b98f3969f529e95eb
An image I made in sfm based on a comic by Ayatollaofrock.

F1c91d89f880c0a14a68c827b359c6ea
Date Aug 17 User IDPet Rating Safe Score 8
During the season Symphogear XV that vampiress was using mind control powers against
spoiler
Do both events in the spoiler happen in the same episode?
Siegfried13 said:
Do both events in the spoiler happen in the same episode?
No, there is 2 episodes where the Tsukasa thing happens, the elf9 event was during EP.7.
IDPet said:
Thanks, that's good to know.
E59c61701289d697bd0648895d4a859c
Heres the last page in her training chapter. I have not made a script for them to make the next comic I was going to just have the Gardevoir just capture some npc trainers like hex using Viltai in some "battles" but after a conversation with Pokemongirl a few pages back I think it would be more fun to have some community members interested in volunteering assign some numbers to their OCs and roll some dice for some random battles in the tall grass. if your interested and have some cute female/futa OCs that want to join in PM me by monday and ill take the first 5 and Pokemongirl since she showed interest first and see who the Gardevoir will catch next.
viltai said:
This was great, something about it is just sweet too. Please do more of these two whenever you get around to it <3
I'd love more of them
I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
axg1982 said:
I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
yeah and hopefully we can see a little bit more of this in the near future and this is one of the best comic I have ever read thank you! ! !
7eab8b89769a2341c41206c69ade9e6a
So a few weeks back I did a pic with a larger character, who didn't have a name at that point. A few names were given, and I ended up going with Peg (thanks to Pokemongirl for suggesting it). There is a specific reason I went with the name Peg, and you can find out what it was by going to my Patreon, https://www.patreon.com/theheckle where you can see the full comic.
theheckle said:
I bet it's aliens.
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
I bet it's aliens.
Nope, a wizard did it!

Gonna have to add Tanya to my list of favorite Heckle characters... that last panel in particular is superb!
PenwayExpress said:
Nope, a wizard did it!
I was originally going to insert that I had smashed Heckle's code and Peg's name origin nailed just because Heckle said they stuck the origin on Patreon, but couldn't find a good way to ram it in without making the joke hard to penetrate.
Cd91b959daf3e202a340a8850270596d
Ooh, I like where this is going.