35a3a4d2b8cabd3e0c740d61194ef264
Darknessneon said:
Oh just wait till you see my next comm. ;)

Hex-dom. Always.
those 2 statements togather make me very excited
I don't care whether the hex maniac is dom or sub, i love her.
Imasuky said:
those 2 statements togather make me very excited
Oh it doesn't have Hex in it, but I think you'll enjoy it in particular.
Darknessneon said:
Oh it doesn't have Hex in it, but I think you'll enjoy it in particular.
Oh really?

Now I'm even more interested,
C6c1d6fb821f9e2c14ff30d25140cffc
YOU MANIACS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
Date you say? Hell yeah, nice new hairstyle by the way
020660dbde0c1c7c68b02c50a4d451a5
Aaaaaa! Why does she have tiny arms growing out of her crotch?
That motion effect really needed slightly different coloration or some other artistic trick to differentiate it from her legs lol
I clicked on this just to figure out what the deal with those arms
Extra hands to fondle your face as you lick her out.
B67d05c329c2b62571be4d870a2b43af
Apparently, Eclipsa is my kind of mind-controller! Oozutsu Cannon had a great concept with this one.
I fucking LOVE me some Eclipsa Dom!
MalcolmD said:
Just wished it was with moon's old hair style
C4c9afc500f3facf854d5170748b07f2
deadshroob007 said:
60K!!!!!
Edit: This site doesn't like party popper emojis, so just imagine three of them.
60,000!!!!!
[INSERT CRAB RAVE]
60 K WOOOOO (although i would've like the next one to be it)

ONWARDS TO 70K
Vensas said:
60 K WOOOOO (although i would've like the next one to be it)

ONWARDS TO 70K
Mm, hey alright, thanks
231d03882dc7dcd72f0924d34c67df97
Another commission, mercy and d.va are now creating robotic clones of themselves to serve their master.
Trippy: what happened to the cute spirals on d.va's cheeks...... TRIPPY DEMANDS CUTE SPIRALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is like, second degree mind control here.
A0dcdc048340ee6e4ae5785230b5a857
sonicfan150 said:
(This post was flagged for moderation. Reason: Character looks knocked out not hypnotized. No mention of hypnosis in source to clarify.)
Last time i checked Ann would not present her self like that to shadows
also in some circles on deviantart there's an overlap of getting hit to the point of seeing stars, and getting mind controlled.

i dont get it either
That's Ribbon Girl though...
petkitsune said:
I post in defiance of the flag. I disagree with it.

Seriously, people. Knock it off.
You’re assuming that this has been done out of malicious intent, but I’m willing to give some benefit of the doubt that it’s simply a misunderstanding. Cause whenever a post is MC based on artist’s intent, it will be kept up and flag will be removed.
COINCIDENCE? said:
That's Ribbon Girl though...
you're joshin' right?
Let's see, spiral eyes, heart shaped tail shape...

There's something more than simple KO going on here. >.>

Besides, Panther's KO form is Ass Up face down. >.>
HER TAIL IS LITERALLY BENT INTO THE SHAPE OF A HEART HOW MUCH MORE OBVIOUS COULD IT GET
017649e23c36ac0b891deae9b6cb2b45
This character is Keli, the Undead Witch.
Bc85fde8c6fae0801cf8206b8b71c82f
A slowed down and more focused version. Enjoy.
Somebody draw this themselves or is this from an actual Disney thing?
Steel said:
Somebody draw this themselves or is this from an actual Disney thing?
This is from cinderella but is manipped to imply jafar's staff was used.
5cbe1971b38860c6224fcde9913e4d32
Is it just me, or is the text easier to read than the other time this got posted? idk why
Contrary to what you think Sakura, small breasts are a status symbol!
Latios said:
That's because I used a different font for this text manip.
huh, thx for that QoL change