B733bf5bb4f70cb5d1febb7894c4de64
Forgot to ask before but, why does this woman not wear pants?
Digitaldive18 said:
Forgot to ask before but, why does this woman not wear pants?
the world may never know.
Self-producing lipstick? Huh.
952b6aa989feb9209ddac98cc95d2dff
Haven't seen the movie, going to comment anyway.

Why is this character suddenly hot?
Except for how stretched-out Aurora's torso seems, noice pic.
I'd find this sexy if not for their faces. Euuuuuugh...
Digitaldive18 said:
Haven't seen the movie, going to comment anyway.

Why is this character suddenly hot?
Because people are now of age to look on her that way.

Also since there's now a varient of Wicked coming out/already out dealing with Malificent. To say nothing of her appearance in Kingdom Hearts.
Deleted-preview
I'm replacing the femdom tag with femsub, since the artist says nothing about Shanti doing the hypnotizing. Since they're 69'ing and both have the same happy, dazed expression, this seems like a 3rd party's doing (and I think we all have a good idea who the 3rd party is).
Mindwipe said:
I commissioned this pic (dunno why he said Anon, he knows who I am) and I can safely say yes, Shanti is indeed a sub to a ssssnakey third party :P
FireMario86 said:
Huh, i just assumed it was you, though looking closer you can see the difference.
You don't often get both people hit. It's nice.
560aae8fb21018d7e370faaa214f641f
Sorry about not tagging. Too lazy to do so tonight ^^;;
0d570ff2e81405a2d1d3661367b0ece7
I know she's not in the pic, but shouldn't Ivy be included in the tags? Or am I wrong there?
Love what is done in this pic. We need more of these types of pics
Deleted-preview
There are far too many pokemon with hypnosis gimmicks now.
PLASSSMAAAAA

Maybe now they'll have someone that can actually put up a fight.
cdyoung said:
There are far too many pokemon with hypnosis gimmicks now.
there are maybe too few, or just enough but never too much.
Gothorita steals people away with hypnosis, but never learns the move.
Gotta love that pokémon consistency!
I've always rationalized that kind of thing as the pokemon being unable to use it in a combat situation, or not in an effective way. Like Hypno, who can eat dreams, but only learns Dream Eater through TM. So the explanation would be that Hypno can eat dreams, but doesn't naturally learn the move because its version doesn't do damage and it needs to be taught how to make it damaging. For Gothitelle, I'd say that its hypnosis can give suggestions, but fails if the target is in danger or being threatened. It can't learn the move because its hypnosis isn't powerful enough to put the target into a sleep so deep that even being attacked won't wake them.

I apply the same logic to pokemon that can fly but don't know the move, for example. Either they don't know how to execute the specific attack, or they aren't trained to bear riders. It doesn't mean they can't fly. Anyway, just my own little headcanon regarding stuff.
Obscenario said:
This makes so much sense! I am now applying it to my own headcanon for Pokemon!
6b39dcaad582f4505989f59031274440
Oel said:
Really not into Pokémanses but HOT DAMN THAT CATBOY
I want to see more of him!
Zatara666 said:
who is the sexy and sensual Cat-boy?

o 3o
I want to tag him if he's a humanized pokemon, not sure if it's a delcatty or a glameow, (the only cats with that fur color).

on that note this pic is bullshit because hypno isn't in the same egg group as either of those options. (only you can prevent improper breeding procedures.) unless the humanization implies a switch to the "human-like" egg group but that seems like a cop-out.
ffvi1994 said:

I think he's someone's original character. I haven't been keeping up with all these new pokemans, but I can't recall any that are grey and purple cats.

Espurr, maybe.
Doesn't look like a Pokemon to me. Skitty's pink enough for it but yellow rather than white. I'd just leave it as a cat boy.
Zatara666 said:
who is the sexy and sensual Cat-boy?

o 3o
ffvi1994 said:

Kansattica said:

Espurr, maybe.
For all the people wondering check here https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/nomidae/
B5b1ed275b24c694cb450135ec94cfae
I saw this on the booru for 4chan's /co/ board. No artist was listed. I think it's Darren Geers, but I'm not certain.
this strikes me as a parody of an actual comic, maybe a year old, where Poison Ivy did a visually very similar thing to Superman and set him on Batman
Deleted-preview
Looks like something out of D_Grayman
43d1065c2be92d47ef7aaf666f6febb3
volco said:
This is my little pony?
probably an OC. the creators say that all hooved creatures are races in the world but we've only been shown ponies and bull.
ffvi1994 said:
Don't forget sheep and goats.
Digitaldive18 said:
Don't forget sheep and goats.
i did forget. I also forgot donkeys and mules
We've also see deer in the show.
AngelGrace said:
We've also see deer in the show.
yeah a couple of times, but in one shot they were being kept as pets. (slaves?) it's kind of odd
ffvi1994 said:
It's just the animators dropping the ball, Faust said all animals with Hooves are sentient.