YouAreARobotNow said:
Category: Story
Last place: EMCSA

One installment, less than 4000 words. A girl finds herself getting off the bus at a place she doesn't recognize, which she finds curious but not concerning. She finds herself describing to a receptionist how she was subliminally influenced to break her will and make herself into the image of mistress's ideal slave, including her first lesbian experience and developing a new interest in fitness. She notices that she looks a lot like the receptionist now. Again, she finds none of this concerning, except for a vague sense that she should. At the end she proceeds to her "synchronizing" to erase her conscious mind and keep the enslaved subconscious in control.

I can't find it on Svengali no matter what I do. The keywords I remembered like "synchronize", "fitness" and such were no help.
Is it Yes, I’m Ready by Jukebox?
bugmenot said:
Is it Yes, I’m Ready by Jukebox?
Yes! Thank you. Somehow I had a feeling it was a Jukebox but I wasn't sure lol
Category: Hentai
How long since you saw it last: Probably 8+ months ago
Where did you last see it: Can't remember and it's driving me crazy, I don't think it was on the hub though.

It was a hentai about three captive adventurers being sold by a succubus each with a different way of mind controlling them. The warrior had on a collar(?) that made her obey whatever she was told, the priestess was brainwashed into believing her god was cock, and the mage was cursed so whenever she tried to cast a spell she'd feel such intense pleasure she couldn't finish the spell.
squire said:
Category: Hentai
How long since you saw it last: Probably 8+ months ago
Where did you last see it: Can't remember and it's driving me crazy, I don't think it was on the hub though.

It was a hentai about three captive adventurers being sold by a succubus each with a different way of mind controlling them. The warrior had on a collar(?) that made her obey whatever she was told, the priestess was brainwashed into believing her god was cock, and the mage was cursed so whenever she tried to cast a spell she'd feel such intense pleasure she couldn't finish the spell.
It's called Makai Auction e Youkoso! | Welcome to the Demon Auction
https://e-hentai.org/g/847999/7201518caf/
Ok so instead of making a whole thread about it, I figured I'd ask here. So does anyone know who drew Hypno-tan on the um title page of the hub? I'd very much like to know as a commission is probably coming their way if they accept them.
mariosonicfan said:
Ok so instead of making a whole thread about it, I figured I'd ask here. So does anyone know who drew Hypno-tan on the um title page of the hub? I'd very much like to know as a commission is probably coming their way if they accept them.
I'll ask Slayerduck. He's the one that commissioned the current banner image.
Guys! I totally need a little help with one interesting video. https://imgur.com/a/EoOeGZ3 it obviously a hitomi tanaka, but damn, I cant find a source. Maybe anyone around can help me?
Muddle said:
It's called Makai Auction e Youkoso! | Welcome to the Demon Auction
https://e-hentai.org/g/847999/7201518caf/
Thank you!
mariosonicfan said:
It was made by Nyatrix: Original image here

Edit: Here's their DeviantArt, Gumroad and Patreon (inactive).
bugmenot said:
It was made by nyatrix
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/45165/
Oh, durr. I forgot it was posted here. Guess I should have searched first.
(Reposting)

Format: comic

Description: It was called something like "Freed Cat." As for the story, it was set in the Wild West, and began with some drifter coming into town. He went into a brothel or whatever and pays for the use of a male feline. The cat sorta slinks toward him with curiosity when the drifter enters his room, then all of a sudden, the feline's control collar kicks on (I remember it adding a green glow to the eyes), and he begins serving his client. When the drifter is almost finished, the collar switches off, and the feline looks a bit confused. That's the furthest into the comic I ever saw, but I can't seem to find it anywhere now. I've tried variations on the title, searching for related keywords, etc., but I can't even find a trace of it now.

(plz help)
Searching for: Story

Story is about a young girl coming home from college only to be greeted by her parents as mistress. Turns out she is a dominatrix who has removed her own memories of being a kinky mistress and now they are returning.
What happened to all the comic posts by that artist Jack? Those were amazing. I know I saw him on FurAffinity under a new name, but searching here turns up nothing :( Any help appreciated!

edit: new name on FA is Snakegalskye
AnonsWrath said:
What happened to all the comic posts by that artist Jack? Those were amazing. I know I saw him on FurAffinity under a new name, but searching here turns up nothing :( Any help appreciated!

edit: new name on FA is Snakegalskye
They requested that their art be removed from the hub. They are now on the Do-Not-Post list.
Anyone knows where this is from? https://youtu.be/ovmm65_qlPY
Anyone have the stories that go along with the hypnotized Android 18 series by bluebullpen and mindcollector 13? (link: https://hypnohub.net/post/show/52399/android_18-barefoot-bikini-bluebullpen-chair-cleav). They used to be up on Mindcollector 13's Deviantart and tumblr before he deactivated his accounts.
Im looking for a post

I know it had these tags: Male_pov femdom malesub femsub

Bit of the story: so it was about this guy who stole content from a YouTuber and the youtuber was a hypnotise and so got revenge by finding out where he lived hypnotising him teasing him making him cum and basically making it so he couldn't cum anymore, stole his girlfriend by making her a lesbian and in love with her and told him ti transfer all his money to her

Abit much for just copyright but to eachs there own.
Looking for a story on mcstories.
It had two girls being fucked in the woods near a small lake, resulting later on in them being turned into trees by a satyr
I remember coming across this a few weeks ago, and I kinda want to find it again, but can't for the life of me (even scouring through my own internet history), so I thought maybe someone else would know about this.

It's a comic about a male vampire searching for a potential mate to become his vampire queen. In the process, he enthralls several women, who fail to make the cut and become his queen. In the end, a woman who is actively seeking him out is bitten by him and becomes his queen.

Anyone know about this?
Taryh said:
I remember coming across this a few weeks ago, and I kinda want to find it again, but can't for the life of me (even scouring through my own internet history), so I thought maybe someone else would know about this.

It's a comic about a male vampire searching for a potential mate to become his vampire queen. In the process, he enthralls several women, who fail to make the cut and become his queen. In the end, a woman who is actively seeking him out is bitten by him and becomes his queen.

Anyone know about this?
I actually have seen it on Ehentai but i didn't commit it to memory cause i didn't like whole blood thing but i have confirmed at least that it was taken down cause it had the mind control tag and was recent and on my latest search it didn't pop up [ i even searched specifically vampire too]

i apologize i was not helpful but i hope you find it soon.
Argonis said:
I actually have seen it on Ehentai but i didn't commit it to memory cause i didn't like whole blood thing but i have confirmed at least that it was taken down cause it had the mind control tag and was recent and on my latest search it didn't pop up [ i even searched specifically vampire too]

i apologize i was not helpful but i hope you find it soon.
Dang, no wonder I can't find it there. What sucks is that even on Exhentai, it seems to be purged to the point that even using the "show expunged galleries" doesn't display it.
Fuck, this is bugging me now.
Taryh said:
Dang, no wonder I can't find it there. What sucks is that even on Exhentai, it seems to be purged to the point that even using the "show expunged galleries" doesn't display it.
Fuck, this is bugging me now.
I'd like to help you find this if I can, because it sounds right up my alley anyway, but I'd like some info :)

Do you remember what type of comic it was ? Western ? Eastern (manga/doujinshi) ? If Western, was it 3D ? Drawn ? Grayscale ? Colored ? Do you remember if it was several panels per page, or just each page being a single large image ?
Alright I have one for you guys:

There was a scene from a cartoon, either back in the late 90's or early 2000's.

The cartoon was shown on over the air TV. We had a power outage at the time and I got a TV going off of a generator. The cable was out so I hooked up an antenna. The image had some ghosting, due to being pulled in via antenna, so the image isn't perfectly clear in my head. But I'll try to describe it best I can:

There was a woman lying on a table, being interrogated I believe. There was some sort of black thing attached to her arm. I think the black thing had spider like legs on it. I also think the black thing was feeding some kind of drug into the woman. The woman had long hair, very voluminous, kinda spiky, kinda anime like. I think her hair was either white or light blue... or maybe light pink. Ghosting plays with image colors on analog TV...

I only saw a few seconds of the scene because the person who had the remote changed the goddamn channel so I have no idea what the cartoon was called.
I remember an image from a few years back that featured you as the person in the picture being pulled into a Final Fantasy-like video game, and the main villain (a witch/spellcaster/succubus/enchantress of some sort?) using an obedience spell on you. She called you a strategist (or something like that) since you controlled the heroes who kept fighting her. She ends it by commanding you to never attempt to gain any levels or EXP (since that's the only way you'd ever become strong enough to snap out of her spell). I think the picture had her casting a big heart-shaped spell towards you.

I've gone through a few hundred pages of posts so far and can't find this picture anywhere. It doesn't help that I don't remember what the girl looks like...
Catagory: Image

How long since you last saw it: What I'm searching for the original version of a manip, so I never saw the original, but the last reported sighting was sometime around 2016.

Where did you last see it: The uploader of the Manip said he saw it in a /v/drawthread, he never specified which site.

Description of what you seek: (http://hypnohub.net/post/show/43795/brown_hair-empty_eyes-femsub-long_hair-mitsuru_kir) I'm seeking the original version of the Manip above. The eyes should look more like camera lenses, kind of like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/6/61/AigisClose.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080811195652

I would appreciate any help.

EDIT: Never Mind, found it: http://8-booru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=676
Don't know if this is a movie or a TV show cause I only saw a clip of it on Youtube.

It's a scene where a man wearing a cloak is in some crypt performing a magic ritual. Suddenly his wife comes down some stairs asking him what he is doing. She's wearing an evening gown so it must have something to do with a party. Then the man decides to use her as a vessel for the spirit he is summoning. The spirit possesses her and she transforms into some creepy version of herself. Her hair turns white and her eyes change color and she is laughing while she is transforming. Once the spirit possesses her it starts freaking out about having a body again. Then she falls over and her feet turn inward very comically.
DarkMask said:
Don't know if this is a movie or a TV show cause I only saw a clip of it on Youtube.

It's a scene where a man wearing a cloak is in some crypt performing a magic ritual. Suddenly his wife comes down some stairs asking him what he is doing. She's wearing an evening gown so it must have something to do with a party. Then the man decides to use her as a vessel for the spirit he is summoning. The spirit possesses her and she transforms into some creepy version of herself. Her hair turns white and her eyes change color and she is laughing while she is transforming. Once the spirit possesses her it starts freaking out about having a body again. Then she falls over and her feet turn inward very comically.
I believe that's from The Last Leprechaun, if I'm not mistaken.
TheMadPrince said:
I believe that's from The Last Leprechaun, if I'm not mistaken.
That's it! Thanks.
What happened to hypnomangaeditor? I have not been the most active recently, but i came on earlier and noticed all of his work is gone, what happened? Lol im curious cuz he had hands down some of my favorite works on the site.