Dororon Enma Kun Meramera episode 5
A Yokai is draining brains using bees and turning, affected people acts like monkeys. The Main character and a Kappa are affected too, but Enma starts to act like a baby and the Kappa as a frog.
IDPet said:
Dororon Enma Kun Meramera episode 5
A Yokai is draining brains using bees and turning, affected people acts like monkeys. The Main character and a Kappa are affected too, but Enma starts to act like a baby and the Kappa as a frog.
Reading your comment with the Global Twitch Emotes add-on makes it about a hundred times more confusing.
TheMadPrince said:
Reading your comment with the Global Twitch Emotes add-on makes it about a hundred times more confusing.
Global Twitch Emotes? I don't get it,I've never used the twitch chat.

Well, short story, a weird monster drains the brains of people and causes them to regression.
Normal people: Monkeys.
Enma: Baby.
Kappa: A frog.
Akazukin Chacha again.
In episode 54, a cyclop robot thing hypnotize some Chacha friends, with empty eyes effects.
He also do some colored eye effect (a bit less complex than kaa eye) and a "eye on background" effect.
Much better than the scene I previously mentioned.
hyreader said:
Akazukin Chacha again.
In episode 54, a cyclop robot thing hypnotize some Chacha friends, with empty eyes effects.
He also do some colored eye effect (a bit less complex than kaa eye) and a "eye on background" effect.
Much better than the scene I previously mentioned.
That's an interesting episode.

I do not know if you mentioned it since it's one of the first episodes but you have the love potion episode too.
So yeah... Mahou Shoujo Site strikes again, with episode 9. Our little mind controller now got her power tested on herself, and it didn't end well. Lot's of MC scenes with symbols_in_eyes and blank on loli as well as big boobs, but not really a good material to fap, you have been warded :).
In Grancrest Senki Episode 21 there's a kind of "possession" in the "White Mage" xD!!!
We all know Incredibles 2 was bound to have it. It DELIVERS.

I'll avoid plot and only describe the content without naming names, but it'll give away things and ruin your enjoyment if you want to go in cold.

spoiler
my theator won't have it till the 14th but i do plan to see it so i won't look at the spoiler.
the adventures of puss in boots, season 2, episode 7: main girl possessed by the evil sword, Arthas style, good eyes effect.

season 5, episode 10 - 13: blind king control lots of minor characters with enslaving bracelets, not much to see though, all who got mind controlled have their eyes covered (hence blind king's)

season 6, episode 5, evil spirits released to the town, possessing everyone, jumping from one to another, only be forced out by having the host holding what they dear the most, main girl be the last one. warning: white eyes, head spins - The Exorcist style.

season 6, episode 12, main girl is some kind of a "guardian" type creation of the wizard (the good one). Upon resonating with the arcana, her guardian persona awaken, turned her into some kind of mindless soldier, start to protect the site and attack anyone who are intruding, at that time was Puss and the wizard himself. Shinka into soldier clothes, have her eyes glowing bright white, furiously attack our Puss with rage.
I think the new FLCL is worth mentioning here. Only two episodes have been released in the US so far, but basically after Haruko makes a long, dissasociative rant in front the the main characters' class, everyone except them is mesmerized by her.

Everyone hangs on her every word with religious devotion except the two protags, and at one point she leaves everyone with a "yearbook" supposedly with photos of all the crazy adventures they've had together over the last year. It's mentioned that Haruko had actually been there for only a week, and when the main character looks at the pictures she sees they're just crude crayon drawings where everyone sees photos of incredible stuff.
Nanatsu no Taizai season 2 episode 22...Zeldris control some soldiers.
notanotheralias said:
I think the new FLCL is worth mentioning here. Only two episodes have been released in the US so far, but basically after Haruko makes a long, dissasociative rant in front the the main characters' class, everyone except them is mesmerized by her.

Everyone hangs on her every word with religious devotion except the two protags, and at one point she leaves everyone with a "yearbook" supposedly with photos of all the crazy adventures they've had together over the last year. It's mentioned that Haruko had actually been there for only a week, and when the main character looks at the pictures she sees they're just crude crayon drawings where everyone sees photos of incredible stuff.
IIIIInteresting... very interesting
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu episode 11:

Zeldris use his commandment

spoiler

commandment:
spoiler
Gegege no Kitaro 2018 Episode 12:
spoiler
DouDile said:
Nanatsu no Taizai season 2 episode 22...Zeldris control some soldiers.
Are they female/male/both ?
TheMadPrince said:
Are they female/male/both ?
Both
Don't know if anyone will be aroused by this but in Duck Dodgers episode "The Fudd" there is a virus that turns people into zombie versions of Elmer Fudd and they all become a hive mind in order to serve the Mother Fudd and invade the sun.

One of the best episodes in my opinion.
Not sure if anyone already mentioned it, but I just remembered this today.

Lloyd in Space. "The Girl from the Center of the Universe". A transfer student comes to Intrepidville Space Station named Sirenia. Her race from the center of the universe is able to make members of the opposite sex fall in love with them by staring them in the eyes. She wastes no time in brainwashing the boys at school into fawning over her and obeying her every whim. She's overthrown when one of the girls Cindy recruits a BOY from the center of the universe to brainwash her, undoing her spell over the other students.
The new Lego DC Supheroes film 'Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis' has the people of Atlantis corrupted by rage, which basically works as them being hypnotised...but angry! If you like Lego people, there's lots of scenes with Queen Mira corrupted that might float your boat. Get it? Boat? 'Cos water and...yeah...

Also, it's not really hypno, but there's a part where Wonder Woman gets literally knocked silly and acts so cute and funny, and now I want to try it...but without the hitting :P
bellchan said:
We all know Incredibles 2 was bound to have it. It DELIVERS.

I'll avoid plot and only describe the content without naming names, but it'll give away things and ruin your enjoyment if you want to go in cold.

spoiler
Not bad for a PG rated film.
I know it's been awhile but Mahou Shoujo episode 12 have a different turn, Tsuyuno Yatsumura in the anime has been manipulated by the King, promoted to be an administrator (you can say she was converted to be one of the enemy), her colors become paler and she has the king's crest on her pupils (glowing white circles with red lines run horizontally over the middle). She then proceeding on hunting our main girl Aya Asagiri so that with Aya's death she'll become a legit admin.

keywords are: corruption, blank, expressionless, symbols on eyes

goes on for 2/3 of the episode, quite a scene :)
So. Incredibles 2 already has a Lego adaption?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POwmcPDKGLA
Yes its Lego The incredibles, so its the first movie and the second, and I believe some random new stuff as well.

Also yeah that's relatively what happens in the movie but uuuuh...goofier lol
This may not count as mind control but I guess mind manipulation will be acceptable.
In Buzz Lightyear of Star Command tv series episode "Mira's Wedding" Mira discovers that there will be an attack on her wedding. She goes to the Councilor of her people and informs him, only to have him use his powers to give her short term amnesia and forget what she saw. While she's still delirious he tells her she must be excited for her wedding which she agrees to then leaves to get ready.

It's a great moment because she doesn't want to get married and has been trying to avoid it all episode. It's not necessarily mind control, but he confuses her and sends her towards her wedding.
The movie Screwballs.

There is a scene where a guy tries to hypnotize a bunch of cheerleaders by the pool. They fake being hypnotized in order to bring the guy out, but they are very convincing.
Anyone bring up the society of light from yugioh gx yet?
There's an episode of the buzz lightyear cartoon where zurg takes control of pretty much every character except for buzz i think, i cant remember it that well

I cant remember which episode it is though, should i be posting this on the hunting thread instead?
skullman2033 said:
Anyone bring up the society of light from yugioh gx yet?
Me.
Bbworm said:
There's an episode of the buzz lightyear cartoon where zurg takes control of pretty much every character except for buzz i think, i cant remember it that well

I cant remember which episode it is though, should i be posting this on the hunting thread instead?
No need, Holly has the answer! It was the plot of the pilot movie, 'The Adventure Begins', which was broken up into 3 episodes for the series. Zurg corrupts the LGM's Unimind and uses it to take control of everyone except Team Lightyear, though in practice it works more like mass possession.